Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

Okay, we're going again. Where do you think M & S spent their last vacation? For a week?
This relationship between these four is already more than solid and defined in their peers.
Just take advantage of what will come ahead for a week which is the time they usually stay here.
:cool:

I just tuned in and this is the first I've seen of TK and his girl on this trip.  The first thing I noticed was there seems to be a shitload of tension in this apartment.  Did I miss anything?

13 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I just tuned in and this is the first I've seen of TK and his girl on this trip.  The first thing I noticed was there seems to be a shitload of tension in this apartment.  Did I miss anything?

Nothing yet, but TKW and Masha seem to have a little competition going. Masha has her new tata's but TKW has lost a lot of weight and has legs and an ass to die for. I would choose her legs and ass over Masha's tata's everyday. But TK watched Masha's tata's while she did yoga.

11 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Nothing yet, but TKW and Masha seem to have a little competition going. Masha has her new tata's but TKW has lost a lot of weight and has legs and an ass to die for. I would choose her legs and ass over Masha's tata's everyday. But TK watched Masha's tata's while she did yoga.

Thus I am to detect a bit of female territorial pressure or jealously?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I hope Masha and Sasha relationship can survive this visit. I not sure it will, we might see some action this week but lose in the long run JMO.

Here we go AGAIN! Why would any of the two agree to the visit if they were not happy with it? Typical of this forum looking for drama at every turn! ::)

• Upvote 3