Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Thus I am to detect a bit of female territorial pressure or jealously?

I'm not sure but TKW spent a lot of time parading around in her short short's and heels and she looked delicious and Masha did her yoga in panties and her tight top so we'll have to wait and see. 

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

Already competition between TK's Girl and Masha. TK's girl has lost a lot of weight and her ass and legs look a lot better than Masha's fake tata's...

To agree ! Both have more "guns" and * ammunition * now. But I expect them to test this arsenal among themselves.
But someone here with this desire?
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, thedbear said:

Where do you think M & S spent their last vacation? For a week?

:cool:

FYI they spent it with her mother. She talks to her mother all the time on her phone. State facts not guess that you make up.

3 hours ago, broxman said:

Here we go AGAIN! Why would any of the two agree to the visit if they were not happy with it? Typical of this forum looking for drama at every turn! ::)

It's comical, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

FYI they spent it with her mother. She talks to her mother all the time on her phone. State facts not guess that you make up.

That Masha talks to her mother is evident, but not only with her.

And the sequence is always the same. TK couple comes for a week and then they and they leave on vacation (for the same time).

Only this time I noticed that they brought more clothes than usual. Maybe you could stay a little longer. Let's hope for this.:dodgy:

And really without understanding why there is always someone here with "hopes" that goes wrong.
Personal experience maybe?

For my part, I want the "four" of you to have fun together and be happy about it.

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And really without understanding why there is always someone here with "hopes" that goes wrong.
Personal experience maybe?

For my part, I want the "four" of you to have fun together and be happy about it.

My hope is that we don't have a repeat of last time when Sasha nearly had a nervous break down. Yes I saw a very good friend lose his wife over swinging. It broke up two couples and non of the four even talk to each other now.

My hope is that it goes great and they survive this event.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

My hope is that we don't have a repeat of last time when Sasha nearly had a nervous break down. Yes I saw a very good friend lose his wife over swinging. It broke up two couples and non of the four even talk to each other now.

My hope is that it goes great and they survive this event.

You are citing the first experience and I agree that the structures were balanced. I pointed it out on another site at the time. But we had a second that was balanced and now (which we are seeing), the third. Much has happened since then. And out of here.

But it can also be (and why not), that each couple stay in their space.
They both do well this way too.