Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

On 10/1/2017 at 1:25 AM, beautyview said:

the problem is very simple, he want sex  like a any man but she wants fuck only once a week, they had sex the first friday and the last friday, look like thats is the day that she choice to has sex, the question is, why she just wants sex once a week if she is a very youg girl. 

Oh and you know this because?

Again the dude it's abusing her,she totaly fear him,some days ago he it her a couple times and me and others complain to rlc..seem rlc did nothing..just look at the her body expression...she is in totaly fear.She must stop being blind by love and see how violent he is!Domestic violence on rlc daily!Just repugnant,gona send mail again but bet it doesn't go anything at all.

The way he didn't let her clean her face in bathroom..by putting himself in front of mirror..so sad and frustanting to see,the girl seems depended to him,an domestic violent abuser,she isn't protected neither by rlc or by anyone else..if she was of my family I would gona get her out of there.Only watch this apartment somethimes and the thension it's brutal!

Have u watched him sleeping?  He can't stay put for more than 3 seconds.  Always moving.  Seems to me that he suffers of sleep apnea. 

And he shows extremely strange behavior when he wants sex.  He could stare at her when she sleeps for 10 minutes, and then try to wake her up.

Very bizarre guy.  Loosing interest rather fast

Rlc should just send out this couple of the project,gives them very bad image,24h tension,violence and domestic violence in direct.This could give legal problems to them.Domestic violence it's an crime punish by law.Rlc by letting it happen it's not acting good..myself and others we can't do almost nothing(besides send mail to them).If someday something very very bad happens on direct on cam then I want to see what will happen..lots of people seing it..and seing the horrible tension in this house and couple everything can happen,let's hope not.

22 hours ago, ze81 said:

Again the dude it's abusing her,she totaly fear him,some days ago he it her a couple times and me and others complain to rlc..seem rlc did nothing..just look at the her body expression...she is in totaly fear.She must stop being blind by love and see how violent he is!Domestic violence on rlc daily!Just repugnant,gona send mail again but bet it doesn't go anything at all.

Abusing her? Do you have proof of that or are you just dragging utter nonsense out of your rear end?  Of course RLC did not react to your ridiculous email.  They are laughing at your paranoia. Drop the meds you are on. You are hallucinating!

• Upvote 1