Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

55 minutes ago, beautyview said:

i would like to know what a hell are they talking about

my 2 cents worth, she's either having clinical depression or she's bi-polar.

sticking her bare ass in his face then just going to sleep and she cries a lot.

3 minutes ago, sigfried said:

my 2 cents worth, she's either having clinical depression or she's bi-polar.

sticking her bare ass in his face then just going to sleep and she cries a lot.

she wanna sex only once a week, hes desperate with this situation, but i think that the only reason by she doesn´t wanna a lot sex, is cause her hurt so much, i guess that she has a sickness in her vagina, when she fuck she scream of hurt, not pleasure.

1 minute ago, beautyview said:

she wanna sex only once a week, hes desperate with this situation, but i think that the only reason by she doesn´t wanna a lot sex, is cause her hurt so much, i guess that she has a sickness in her vagina, when she fuck she scream of hurt, not pleasure.

it could be viginismus

When a woman has vaginismus, her vagina's muscles squeeze or spasm when something is entering it, like a tampon or a penis. ... Painful sex is often a woman's first sign that she has vaginismus. ... Women with vaginismus can do exercises, in the privacy of their own home, to learn to ...

They were getting on so well the last few days and now problems again. It seems to be a recurring thing. Despite what others say, I don't think he is abusing her. I think she has problems either to do with mental health or drug related and I don't think RLC should have allowed them into this without some thorough checks first.  

shes a wreck... thats about it. i dont really think how Eric, or any guy for that matter can endure and live through her outbursts for too long. I was actually on her side when they just started but more i see from those 2, i actually feel sorry for the guy and i think hes handling it better than most other people would.

but seriously, whats up with this appartment, rlc really should give up on this one. its cursed >.<

• Upvote 1

On 2017-01-15 at 5:44 PM, theapplepie said:

shes a wreck... thats about it. i dont really think how Eric, or any guy for that matter can endure and live through her outbursts for too long. I was actually on her side when they just started but more i see from those 2, i actually feel sorry for the guy and i think hes handling it better than most other people would.

but seriously, whats up with this appartment, rlc really should give up on this one. its cursed >.<

it does seem that she has two personalities; on the sofa she's playful and sexy showing her ass, a bit of oral fun, then once she's in bed freezes up and gets tearful and depressed.

son of a bitch, it happened again, as before on the sofa he was caressing her nether region, then she joined him in bed. he started caressing her then 2 minutes later she gets out of bed and goes into the living room and picks up her stupid phone.

he finally fucked her but she didn't like it at all, as soon as he came in her she rushed to the shower to wash him out.