Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

This girl has a serious problem - he bought her flowers a couple of days ago and left them in a vase on the kitchen table together with what looked like jumper as a present. He went out somewhere - the next thing was she was crying - went in the living room and was talking to him out of the window - picked up the flowers and threw them out of the window. She returned to the kitchen area and tipped 3 of the chairs over on the floor WTF.... the last 3 couples in this apartment have all had issues. Maybe it is an apartment kept for head cases to see how they function on cam !!! 

il y a 40 minutes, 69pilot a dit :

Cette fille a un sérieux problème - il a acheté ses fleurs, il y a quelques jours et les a laissés dans un vase sur la table de cuisine avec ce qui ressemblait à cavalier comme un cadeau. Il est sorti quelque part - la chose suivante était elle pleurait - est allé dans le salon et lui parlait de la fenêtre - ramassa les fleurs et les jeta par la fenêtre. Elle est revenue à la cuisine et pointe 3 des chaises sur le WTF étage .... les 3 derniers couples dans cet appartement ont tous eu des problèmes. il est peut-être un appartement gardé pour les cas de la tête pour voir comment ils fonctionnent sur la came !!! 

The problem of this girl is mainly that her boyfriend is a big redneck !!!! He does not have all his time playing games on his computer, and completely ignores his girlfriend, who is in extreme solitude! Even when he jumps it, he takes it like a slug and ejaculates in seconds, sometimes inside like last night, or the poor one has to run in the bathroom to not take any risk, because this pig Does not retire !!! Still an asshole who does not know the priorities in life !!!! This apartment does not bring luck !!!!:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

I agree with you corboblanc - I have watched his body language and attitude towards her - he looks like some kind of thug and only interested in sex and nothing more.... often seen him playing with his cock !! WTF is the matter with this apartment!!

• Upvote 3

On 15.1.2017 at 11:44 PM, theapplepie said:

shes a wreck... thats about it. i dont really think how Eric, or any guy for that matter can endure and live through her outbursts for too long. I was actually on her side when they just started but more i see from those 2, i actually feel sorry for the guy and i think hes handling it better than most other people would.

but seriously, whats up with this appartment, rlc really should give up on this one. its cursed >.<

On 17.1.2017 at 11:47 PM, 69pilot said:

This girl has a serious problem - he bought her flowers a couple of days ago and left them in a vase on the kitchen table together with what looked like jumper as a present. He went out somewhere - the next thing was she was crying - went in the living room and was talking to him out of the window - picked up the flowers and threw them out of the window. She returned to the kitchen area and tipped 3 of the chairs over on the floor WTF.... the last 3 couples in this apartment have all had issues. Maybe it is an apartment kept for head cases to see how they function on cam !!! 

I do not know what is going on with this couple. ... but ...

1) Suzan & Hector were a very nice couple. A lot of nice friends and a fun to watch life. Also Kitty & Smith were a couple extrem fun to watch (even if they had some arguments from time to time). This apartment is fine.

2) Arguments, Issues, ... are a part of the real life of people. If you can not endure real life, this page is maybe not the right place for you.

3) This couple may have it issues, but has also a lot of caring moments. Again. It is hard to understand what the real issue is, but they seems to be a couple care for each other ....

On 15.1.2017 at 10:58 PM, beautyview said:

she wanna sex only once a week, hes desperate with this situation, but i think that the only reason by she doesn´t wanna a lot sex, is cause her hurt so much, i guess that she has a sickness in her vagina, when she fuck she scream of hurt, not pleasure.

I also recognized this as a very likely source for their current situation. It seems that the sex hurt her a lot and is something she may think she need to endure. .... If this is the case, it could slowly crush there relationship. :(

... but ... Most of the time they seems to be very nice people that also care for each other .... It is time for some patience. :) ... If it is a health issue, she may actually already in treatment.

BTW, Suzan&Hector had also some issues as they started in this apartment. They solved them and got one of the most fun to watch people I ever saw on RLC.

Real Life is also about issues. Real Life is not perfect at all. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, xdjrnix said:

Why can not I open a video?

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

You are trying to open an Attachment.  Attachments require a Premium Membership to view them.       You can Register by using this link if you wish to do so.        https://camcaps.net/store/