Martina & Alberto - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, kitek said:

Correction, she doesn't shower everyday :angel:

you know why i am saying, this morning for example, great shower and great fuck just after

without clothe by the way ^^

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you know why i am saying, this morning for example, great shower and great fuck just after

without clothe by the way ^^

I get it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but she didn't shower for last 2 days so she had no choice this morning. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

It is to avoid that we tire too quickly to see all naked ^^
Look there is more comment in this topic than that of julia who walks all day long in eve outfit:biggrin:

Julia has some issues, she is emotionally unstable. She needs professional help. :angel:

On 4/28/2017 at 10:27 AM, happyone said:

4/28/17 19:26 bath water running cam 5 & 6 for Martina

19:50 she is naked in blind spot in bathroom on cell phone

19:51 getting in bath

Beautiful body and face 

This day she did not hide once she was naked and in shower and after shower-but it appeared her bf was

not too happy with her being naked for so long

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

This day she did not hide once she was naked and in shower and after shower-but it appeared her bf was

not too happy with her being naked for so long

Everyday when she takes a shower as soon as the water is not flowing he runs at the bathroom to ensure she is wearing her bathrobe. Yes he is jaleous.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

I wasn't sure because I don't have much time to watch RLC right now, but I haven't seen her naked yet. I'm not sure how they could have been included in "the project" if Martina doesn't have any intention of showing much of anything. This one baffles me.

Book, I was probably to vague with my post. Martina has shown that wonderful body almost everyday in the shower or in bed having sex. She is so beautiful I want to see her naked 24/7! The point is I hope she will eventually be comfortable enough to walk through the house naked or play the video games naked :heart: :blush: 

On another point I am glad to see Martina and Alberto are getting more posts on their thread. They are a good couple and deserve the attention ::)    

• Upvote 3

It's looks like things start move to positive direction today she show some more skin even exposed her tits in the kitchen to Alberto and kiss her nipple (I don't know how I lost the pics I took)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

It's looks like things start move to positive direction today she show some more skin even exposed her tits in the kitchen to Alberto and kiss her nipple (I don't know how I lost the pics I took)

much better vibes betweeen the 2 of them today-

• Upvote 1

In the video where they had sex in the BR she was not completely naked but we could see that she has a flawless body and that she seems to like oral sex and her mouth was soft and gentle around Alberto´s dick.. I would like to see more of her (and Alberto´s) intimate moments! The intercourse was quite short and as with so many RLC guys, Alberto also was in a hurry to draw his dick out when he came, and if Martina was on her way to climax, that definitely stopped it. That is something I do not understand: why do these guys cum first and leave their partners unsatisfied, and why do they have to draw out, I cannot believe that they think coitus interruptus can be taken as contraceptive. Can it be true that those girls don´t take pills?

6 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

In the video where they had sex in the BR she was not completely naked but we could see that she has a flawless body and that she seems to like oral sex and her mouth was soft and gentle around Alberto´s dick.. I would like to see more of her (and Alberto´s) intimate moments! The intercourse was quite short and as with so many RLC guys, Alberto also was in a hurry to draw his dick out when he came, and if Martina was on her way to climax, that definitely stopped it. That is something I do not understand: why do these guys cum first and leave their partners unsatisfied, and why do they have to draw out, I cannot believe that they think coitus interruptus can be taken as contraceptive. Can it be true that those girls don´t take pills?

sometime he also uses condomns