Martina & Alberto - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

17 hours ago, JD007 said:

I think Martina is the most beautiful of the RLC women. She has the face of a model, long beautiful hair, and a slender smoking body :heart: 

But for full compering she have to show some more then we got till now ::)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rebliz said:

But for full compering she have to show some more then we got till now ::)

rebliz, I agree and hope she does loosen up and shows more of that perfect body. I have watched her and Alberto since they came online. IMO Martina still acts too shy for being there as long as they have. She has a bad habit of hiding in the blind spot in the bathroom.  I don't know if it's her or Alberto being the problem. They have had a couple of arguments and I wonder if it is over her nudity in the apartment. As with all the Apartments I wish I could understand the language they are speaking ::)

4 hours ago, JD007 said:

rebliz, I agree and hope she does loosen up and shows more of that perfect body. I have watched her and Alberto since they came online. IMO Martina still acts too shy for being there as long as they have. She has a bad habit of hiding in the blind spot in the bathroom.  I don't know if it's her or Alberto being the problem. They have had a couple of arguments and I wonder if it is over her nudity in the apartment. As with all the Apartments I wish I could understand the language they are speaking ::)

I wasn't sure because I don't have much time to watch RLC right now, but I haven't seen her naked yet. I'm not sure how they could have been included in "the project" if Martina doesn't have any intention of showing much of anything. This one baffles me.

10 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I wasn't sure because I don't have much time to watch RLC right now, but I haven't seen her naked yet. I'm not sure how they could have been included in "the project" if Martina doesn't have any intention of showing much of anything. This one baffles me.

just lol 

she's going in the shower every day and they fucking a lot ^^ 

• Upvote 1

They didn't get rid of the 2nd cam. The cam views did not change at all from when C&S were there. 

The free users probably won't like this couple because they have all their sex and nudity in the bedroom and bathrooms

• Like 1