Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I don't care if the lights are off but they should have nv--why would I pay to see all dark rooms

I would really like to enter how this NV process works.
Time it comes in and time does not!

The only NV that worked was the free cam. Afterwards and long after the others.
This does have to be worked more efficiently for effective correction and satisfactory proof of failure. RLC has no problems with this intensity here

Just now, thedbear said:

I would really like to enter how this NV process works.

The only NV that worked was the free cam. Afterwards and long after the others.
This does have to be worked more efficiently for effective correction and satisfactory proof of failure. RLC has no problems with this intensity here

I would really like to understand how this NV process works.

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Will discuss this with James. In my opinion Anna and Alex should get a nicer appartement with better cams more space and a big Jacuzzi :biggrin:

Be careful bigger is not always better look at Efim apartment it way to big.

14 minutes ago, nounou said:

This apt is good they have to change the cam. Bring new cam

Cams and lighting... The lighting is so bad that cams too often switch into nightvision. Its by far the darkest appartement of all VH places

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cams and lighting... The lighting is so bad that cams too often switch into nightvision. Its by far the darkest appartement of all VH places

Didn't they say they would give A&A a new apt. and Ashley would stay in the old one? Any news about this?

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

Didn't they say they would give A&A a new apt. and Ashley would stay in the old one? Any news about this?

I will ask James about the future and possible better cams and lighting for that place. All the action going on in there deserve the best lighting and cams

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I will ask James about the future and possible better cams and lighting for that place. All the action going on in there deserve the best lighting and cams

Thanks. They need a jacuzzi for doing stuff like they did on VV and they should probably hire Jeka to buy and instal new cams.

• Upvote 1