Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't agree spam.  He's been mad all night at her ffor some reason.  I think he found out about the other guy.  Was it Drew?  Anyways, she tried to hug him and he threw her into the table.  Prior to that he threw her around in the bathroom.  I don't believe he was playing.. He was pissed..

He is probably trying to candyize her

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't know Ash.  Seems a bit hypocritical to me.  Wasn't he in on the Terry incident?  Her can fuck around and she can't?

Things are happening so fast on here i can't keep up. If they if they agreed they were going to be exclusive with each other before the Terry incident happened, she definately has a right to be pissed.  That was pretty near the begining of their getting together so who knows.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I know if I was her I would knock on that bedroom door and go inside and enjoy myself.  Leave his tired "no clothes changing ass" out in the living room or the kitchen..

What id it with people wearing the same clothes, or wearing other people s clothes in this placeAshley is always wearing the same Annas clothes

7 hours ago, nounou said:

He should bting some clothes.

Sametime i think that they are homless he's always around the apt very long time and they are the same clothes 

Agree also don't understand how can he feel confortable using the same clothes for so long time without what looks like being clean a lot.The dude even showers and puts the same cloth..but Gess he doesn't care the image it's passing neither Alex that it's the house owner.

Don't know if dean really push Ashley hardy...but one thing I am sure..in an Alex and Anna house(the prior place) I seen the worst case of violence..an drunk dude(Probrably also drugs in the mix as usual)hit the girlfriend sooo hard with Kicks and punchs that was almost Unbeliable..luck for her(or unlucky)she was super wasted..want know why she hit her!?He wanted sex and she can't move at all neither nothing....só violence,drugs etc aren't an unfamiliar thing in this place.