Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Throwing her around in an angry way?

Yeah hun.  He tossed her into the kitchen table.  I think she got a small cut. It seems to me he realized what he did and lightened up...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

When- picture

I can't capture, I'm a bit computer illiterate.  But it was about 30 minutes ago.  I'm sure Russ, Nack, or Golfer will have a pic of it.  He was also throwing her around in the bathroom..

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Yeah hun.  He tossed her into the kitchen table.  I think she got a small cut. It seems to me he realized what he did and lightened up...

Oh ok, it happens, i pushed Guy a couple times too hard when he pissed me off and he fell, no harm no foulf, looks worse when a guy does it to a smaller woman.

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I can't capture, I'm a bit computer illiterate.  But it was about 30 minutes ago.  I'm sure Russ, Nack, or Golfer will have a pic of it.  He was also throwing her around in the bathroom..

What is he drunk, he always seemed a pretty calm guy, never ever saw him yell about anything

Just now, spamalot said:

He was just playing around but went too far and kind of dropped her on the table.

I don't agree spam.  He's been mad all night at her ffor some reason.  I think he found out about the other guy.  Was it Drew?  Anyways, she tried to hug him and he threw her into the table.  Prior to that he threw her around in the bathroom.  I don't believe he was playing.. He was pissed..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I don't agree spam.  He's been mad all night at her ffor some reason.  I think he found out about the other guy.  Was it Drew?  Anyways, she tried to hug him and he threw her into the table.  Prior to that he threw her around in the bathroom.  I don't believe he was playing.. He was pissed..

Well she wrapped her lips around one of the others guys cock for 15 seconds, he has a right to be mad abpout that, but not to get physical with her about it.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Well she wrapped her lips around one of the others guys cock for 15 seconds, he has a right to be mad abpout that, but not to get physical with her about it.

I don't know Ash.  Seems a bit hypocritical to me.  Wasn't he in on the Terry incident?  Her can fuck around and she can't?

• Upvote 2