Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

There's a pattern.  Every time I go away for vacation Terry comes in and evest time I come back she leaves. Sorry ?

Yeah yeah, it's all your fault, stop messing up our fun!!! Lol

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ashley vs Terry, hard decision. Lol

I'll take Ashley, she so much fun when she's around. Look how boring it was today, Terry getting banged by Alex and Anna practically as soon as she walked in the door. Double blowjob, Anna sitting on Alex face while Terry rode him, Anna happy and smiling Terry eating Anna's pussy. It's much better when Ashley is around, ..wait, ..hold on, ..forget everything i just said

• Upvote 5

Probably the thing I want to know the most about Anna is this, just how diabolical is she? That is, how of much of all we see is planned out versus natural, real life situations. Just how far down the rabbit hole is she taking us?

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, what is her problem? What aCapture_2017_07_23_19_08_42_737.png party pooper she is! And poor Alex, look how sad he is, he thought he was gonna get more Terry, booohooo! thx for the pics golfer!Capture_2017_07_23_19_09_17_908.png

This girl(Ashley)didn't bring nothing good to the house and what she bring was..everything bad.The house never looked so boring and lifeless.

• Upvote 2

Hello fellow peeps.  Is anyone else having problems opening up cam 7 and 8 in the Bedroom of Alex and Anna?  I'd  like to know if I need to reboot or send in a support ticket.  Thanks..