Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

15 hours ago, plum said:

I must admit..I am looking forward to the new apt...Misty is a hottie..

There are two of us!
Looking forward to see what will be the line of this new attack. Same line of C & J or something more dynamic and eclectic (DARK)
The bet on Misty suggests this, but how it will be is my biggest Expecting
And we still have, unmistakably Ashley who effectively becomes a "joker" in this ongoing game.
Unpredictable, as I always say here.

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you're right amy. she's had less sex than ashley. can't wait to see her new apt. imagine misty getting an apt with no boyfriend, chloe & james staying in their closet but having freeloaders sleep over every night, & ashley staying with a & a causing terry & the other swingers to run to the hills. but at least we can still watch cartoons with alex.

Golfer, again bad, very bad::)
Bad bad bad

Alex is behaving exemplaryly here. It makes itself present when it needs and neutral in what it does not demand of your attention.:cool:

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Were they here before? Yes interesting to know if they are there because they are wanna join or if they are there for a swingers party. Especially because @groomy said no more parties til Mistys place is ready.

For someone who closely follows this apartment, I do not remember them here before.
A guy of this size and height I would certainly remember. LOL
:biggrin:

• Upvote 2