Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

12 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I think this is teya also having a use for shower curtain --note water drippinjg down the curtain the bottom of which you always keep inside the tub --instead of all over bathroom

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 11.38.09.png  0   2.01 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 11.49.14.png  0   2.14 MB

Yes this appartement Layne explained it is necessary. Look at Chloe and James. No curtain. Look in the archives of Annas bathroom. Anna never uses curtain.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes this appartement Layne explained it is necessary. Look at Chloe and James. No curtain. Look in the archives of Annas bathroom. Anna never uses curtain.

and hopefully for the last time the issue is the coverup & the curtain is 1 of her coverup tools along with the blanket, towel, arm across tits, and back to the cam that we would like to see disappear. if she would stop covering up all the time we wouldn't complain. but i'm sure that a decrease in views will lead to her exit soon. now if you'll excuse me i'm going to see if i can find some people to watch that are not covering up 24/7: such as almost every other apt !

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I think this is teya also having a use for shower curtain --note water drippinjg down the curtain the bottom of which you always keep inside the tub --instead of all over bathroom

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 11.38.09.png  0   2.01 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 11.49.14.png  0   2.14 MB

This tub actually needs a shower curtain, it's too narrow, but i don't come out with my hands on my tits, unless i was hiding them from a camera, well actually i do come out with my hands on my tits occasionally, then it's straight to the bedroom and , well you can guess the rest

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

This tub actually needs a shower curtain, it's too narrow, but i don't come out with my hands on my tits, unless i was hiding them from a camera, well actually i do come out with my hands on my tits occasionally, then it's straight to the bedroom and , well you can guess the rest

Haha Ash I love your little dirty talk :heart:

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

To update you I stand by what I said --if someone violates the rules kick them--I did not defend Ashley today as I had no reason to--she did not violate any rules and if she did I would not defend her--I merely stated this in response to amy wanting everyone to send in a ticket to have the shower curtain removed --"How can you take a shower and not have a curtain--The entire bathroom would get sprayed"  ---Like I said I don't know anyone that doesn't have a shower curtain in the bathroom or sliding glass doors------It is anna's apartment and it is up to her whether she has a shower curtain --I also posted pictures of Terry , Candy and alex using the shower curtain

Hi sr71gn, i don't think the issue is the shower curtain, it's getting dressed in the tub, walking out backwards, which i'd like to see again, it really looked like video running backwards, and hide-i covering up her naughty parts when she pulls the shower curtain back. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi sr71gn, i don't think the issue is the shower curtain, it's getting dressed in the tub, walking out backwards, which i'd like to see again, it really looked like video running backwards, and hide-i covering up her naughty parts when she pulls the shower curtain back. 

Exactly. Great to see you see it our way Ash :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You would like to see what again?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its anna's apt --why does she feel she needs a shower curtain ?

47 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It doesn't matter if this tub would be two or three inches wider if it doesn't have a curtain the rest of the bathroom gets wet