Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think if Anna won't do her job as a manager then VH must step in and enforce. Yes, Heidi is hers to manage.

Where is Hide-i? Hope not forgotten under a blanket and thrown in the washer :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

It doesn't matter if this tub would be two or three inches wider if it doesn't have a curtain the rest of the bathroom gets wet

I said i didn't think the main issue is the shower curtain, its the covering up before or after she opens it.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's right and since she will not comply with the rules, the curtain should be removed. Anna and Alex have taken a hundred showers in there without the curtain without any problems whatsoever. If Anna won't enforce the rules VH must. If VH won't enforce the rules it's incumbent upon us to complain until they do.

She certainly isn't bringing in any new subs that's for sure, Has that Terry been back? Ive been out of the loop when i was away, she would bring in new subs and it seems she's been gone since hide_i  dropped in. She had the guys buzzing around her like flies on shit

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I said i didn't think the main issue is the shower curtain, its the covering up before or after she opens it.

This wasn't about any person -- it was about whether a shower curtain is need when a person takes a shower ---Any sane person or a person that has to clean the bathroom would know this

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

This tub actually needs a shower curtain, it's too narrow, but i don't come out with my hands on my tits, unless i was hiding them from a camera, well actually i do come out with my hands on my tits occasionally, then it's straight to the bedroom and , well you can guess the rest

after a slow start teya doesn't hide all day. check russ's pics posted earlier today & when vh picks up the moments you will find her having multiple sex acts & while a cover may be in the way here or there there was no consious attempt to block the views. not comparable to our friend miss h.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

She certainly isn't bringing in any new subs that's for sure, Has that Terry been back? Ive been out of the loop when i was away, she would bring in new subs and it seems she's been gone since hide_i  dropped in. She had the guys buzzing around her like flies on shit

terry won't be back as long as the hide-i roadblock is here. anna made a huge mistake.

• Upvote 3