Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

It's one of the best evening I enjoy for a long time in this apartment. All of the girls I really want to watch (except Dana and Terry of course- I hope to see them soon) So calm and enjoyable conversations, it's so nice to watch Misty "Rain" to talk to Anna. Sometimes I even think, I know what they're talking about, no, just imagination, I love them so much...

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

is anyone else getting endless buffering & not loading everywhere or is it just me?

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

is anyone else getting endless buffering & not loading everywhere or is it just me?

Oops !!! I !!!! I thought it was either my browser or my connection. I just rebooted the lap and it is still flawed.
:angry:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Oops !!! I !!!! I thought it was either my browser or my connection. I just rebooted the lap and it is still flawed.
:angry:

And it's general for all apartments and not just Anna, Alex, I've already checked

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Omg, is that Candy? Where has she been? And spare dick Dean of course. It doesn't look like they need a spare dick tonight, unless Misty is there.

Misty is there... But have been (after 'dinner') all the time with Anna in the bedroom

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Dean is good , but it's not very fuckable evening

It's early, they don't usually start till 3 cartons of ciggies have been smoked, cards played, and dildo pulled out of the drawer, and toward sunrise.

• Like 1