Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

the reason the NV doesn't work is they have opened the hall door and the hall lights are on. Β That coupled with the TV casts just enough light to turn off the automatic NV. Β Rather they know it or not is the question. Β Rather they should know it or rather they don't give a rat's ass is not even remotely a question..

the reason the NV doesn't work is they have opened the hall door and the hall lights are on. Β That coupled with the TV casts just enough light to turn off the automatic NV. Β Rather they know it or not is the question. Β Rather they should know it or rather they don't give a rat's ass is not even remotely a question.. Β BTW, at 7:37 am EST I sent in a ticket. Β At 7:46 EST they informed me they had reported the problem. Β Now to who they reported it to I have no idea. Β I asked my Sunday paperboy and he said no one repor

the reason the NV doesn't work is they have opened the hall door and the hall lights are on. Β That coupled with the TV casts just enough light to turn off the automatic NV. Β Rather they know it or not is the question. Β Rather they should know it or rather they don't give a rat's ass is not even remotely a question.. Β BTW, at 12:37 am EST I sent in a ticket. Β At 12:46 EST they informed me they had reported the problem. Β Now to who they reported it to I have no idea. Β I asked my Sunday paperboy and he said no one reported to him. Β I ask because I figured he do about the same amount of good. Β Anna just told Alex the cam was covered... 12:54am

For real, is this some kind of joke or joking with all of us here?:angry::angry:

Β 

When it is impossible to worsen something that had everything to be unique and epic,

Please Anna, never let Alex ahead of the events there without you.

Or bring Ashley back. At least she had a valid excuse

How long are they playing this shitty game??? the game is cool but has to be fast not take hours and hours and hours
Alex should go to bed and confort Anna and leave this with others to play

Candy get annoyed with something and it seems is leaving

i'm out !!Β 

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

How long are they playing this shitty game??? the game is cool but has to be fast not take hours and hours and hours

Game - it's part of the "game". While you are intrigued. Wait for the continuation. You watch them! While you are watching them, you are paying them money. If they had an orgy for half an hour. And then we went to sleep. They would receive many views in half an hour. And not for the whole night.

About Misty, they talked about different things. Today she goes home till evening. Well, about problems with guys. Guy - who definitely does not fail and with whom they great fucked. She called him. He refused to go to the apartment with the cameras. For if the video appears with him - then he will be kicked out of work. Well, in general - she's upset. That is, she did not expect such a problem.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Candy is horny and ready to fuck---Dean almost ignores her --he always treats her like shit

Congratulations, Alex! You got it again.
And this time without much effort. Only hours and hours dragging everything there without a purposeful sense.

The only thing Candy expects when she comes here is that they are pratical and less fanciful. But apparently it is impossible when she is present. Only when she is away. Coincidence?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Game - it's part of the "game". While you are intrigued. Wait for the continuation. You watch them! While you are watching them, you are paying them money. If they had an orgy for half an hour. And then we went to sleep. They would receive many views in half an hour. And not for the whole night.

But probably next time this kind of game start i will close 'the channel' ... And you can see here 'the degree of happiness' with the today game

I'm not questing the game... Yesterday was a similar game and it was really better then today...Β