Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Congratulations, Alex! You got it again.
And this time without much effort. Only hours and hours dragging everything there without a purposeful sense.

The only thing Candy expects when she comes here is that they are pratical and less fanciful. But apparently it is impossible when she is present. Only when she is away. Coincidence?

Did she ever had sex with other guys except Dean?Β 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But probably next time this kind of game start i will close 'the channel'Β 
I'm not questing the game... Yesterday was a similar game and it was really better then today...Β 

You do. Others do not. There are more others. Just fucking is the way to failure. Almost everyone has already understood this. It is necessary to stretch, intrigue and keep on the channel more people.

Nina and Alan have such problems with the rating and psyche. Nina is not so much to fuck. And yesterday she had an hour of hysterics on this topic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But probably next time this kind of game start i will close 'the channel' ... And you can see here 'the degree of happiness' with the today game

I'm not questing the game... Yesterday was a similar game and it was really better then today...Β 

Just one difference. Candy was not here. And neither is Dean.
When Dean did not say it, but seeing Candy coming back one more time I would not bet my chips on it.
Β 

13 minutes ago, groomy said:

Game - it's part of the "game". While you are intrigued. Wait for the continuation. You watch them! While you are watching them, you are paying them money. If they had an orgy for half an hour. And then we went to sleep. They would receive many views in half an hour. And not for the whole night.

About Misty, they talked about different things. Today she goes home till evening. Well, about problems with guys. Guy - who definitely does not fail and with whom they great fucked. She called him. He refused to go to the apartment with the cameras. For if the video appears with him - then he will be kicked out of work. Well, in general - she's upset. That is, she did not expect such a problem.

That's bad news !! The only guy who fucked her goodΒ 'on cam' chickened out.Just goes to show how difficult it is to perform in front of cams for normal people.I can completely understand.May be one day she might find one to do it in her apartment.Until then she is having good time off cams and understandably so.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey nack, has this been going on for hours, or did they just get started, i'm guessing the latter

Just the last hour. It wasn't even great. Candy sucked some cock and dean fucked her.

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Just the last hour. It wasn't even great. Candy sucked some cock and dean fucked her.

Yeah, i tuned out around 5 hours ago and it wasn't going anywhere, they were playing blackjack and Alex was cleaning them out. So the return of Candy! She seems so sweet and fun loving, always smiling. Im going back to bed, Dean recovers pretty quick so i imagine he's not done yet, Lol, Alex just plopped down in the middle of everyone, he wants to put that dick into something so bad! GN nack, have a great Sunday if i don't catch you on here!

I'm sure very good earned at this party. But let's be honest. Too much alcohol and not enough action.

In general, the past day can break the record of boredom in VH. Only Jeff and Violet - given something interesting. And I would not say that they are super. New, fresh - yes. Well, Teya greeted Stan - but to their usual level hot and Fuck, still far away.

• Like 1