Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

54 minutes ago, groomy said:

Alex seems to be starting to mount equipment in a new apartment today.:biggrin:

I think the launch will be Monday-Tuesday. Bree there will be full participant. And many, many different hot friends. Including Terry, Misty...:heart:

We certainly hope so.The Misty apartment also started with a bang and is now slowly fizzling out.Still in my top 3 apartments to watch,though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Alex seems to be starting to mount equipment in a new apartment today.:biggrin:

I think the launch will be Monday-Tuesday. Bree there will be full participant. And many, many different hot friends. Including Terry, Misty...:heart:

Sound to me Anna is going to bring the whole swinger scene of St. Petersburg to VH. Okay for me. Go on Anna :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sound to me Anna is going to bring the whole swinger scene of St. Petersburg to VH. Okay for me. Go on Anna :biggrin:

And hopefully we will see some nice girl/girl action without the guys. That would be nice :cool:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess so yes. Bree is simply looking gorgeous. 

Yes , she's a very pretty girl. Can i ask the guys on here a queston? Having watched Misty the last couple of weeks, with the parade of suitors cumming and going, knowing that, and you we're a single guy again, would you have sex with her if you had the chance?

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yes , she's a very pretty girl. Can i ask the guys on here a queston? Having watched Misty the last couple of weeks, with the parade of suitors cumming and going, knowing that, and you we're a single guy again, would you have sex with her if you had the chance?

Yes..with protection.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

yes. and if my friends would join me we could have a gr8 time!

• Like 4

I never go to war without wearing a helmet.  So, in a New ;York skinny minute.  But always with protection.. I don't speak the language but from what I can see she has one hell of a great personality.  She laughs often when she's talking and never jumps right into bed.  I think she tries to make her suitors feel comfortable.  I haven't really seen her insult anyone yet. If she's not interested, she simply turns over and plays with her phone or goes to sleep.  Call her what you want, but I'd rather be around her than a lot of women I've known..

• Like 4