Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I once learned it's not possible to harm the child in any way even when you have a really big dick. I think Mika has maybe problems which prevents having sex. Normally you can have sex until birth... And seeing how much she suffers at the beginning of the pregnancy I bet my ass they get a girl

my wife had no problems & wanted to have sex all of the time. but not everyone is like that. we'll just have to keep an eye on the situation. hopefully she'll be ok!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I once learned it's not possible to harm the child in any way even when you have a really big dick. I think Mika has maybe problems which prevents having sex. Normally you can have sex until birth... And seeing how much she suffers at the beginning of the pregnancy I bet my ass they get a girl

The problem it's not harm the child 'touching it' with the dick... it's all the strong 'movements' .. Anna is very small and skinny.. sex is ok, but with special care, and not doing like alex do. And it's the beginning.. special attention are really needed until + - 3 months to avoid problems

Mika could have a risk pregnancy..ย 

bold: ahahahah

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

new bruises for Lisa...ย she likes theย "sadomasochism"

Screenshot_156.png

ย 

Don't think Lisa is into "sadomasochism" but the bruising is quite noticeable. In case they were a permanent skin blemish I checked back in the archive to when she visited C & J and she did not have either that one on her right thigh nor the one above her left knee. So they are relatively new. I do remember Lisa pointing out a red mark on her right shin to Lewis after their encounter on the sofa at Misty's so perhaps ย they are from then.ย 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Don't think Lisa is into "sadomasochism" but the bruising is quite noticeable. In case they were a permanent skin blemish I checked back in the archive to when she visited C & J and she did not have either that one on her right thigh nor the one above her left knee. So they are relatively new. I do remember Lisa pointing out a red mark on her right shin to Lewis after their encounter on the sofa at Misty's so perhaps ย they are from then.ย 

Or she is doing some sport where she got it from. Remember all her working out? Pretty damn sure shes in some kind of sports team. Maybe hockey or soccer?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Or she is doing some sport where she got it from. Remember all her working out? Pretty damn sure shes in some kind of sports team. Maybe hockey or soccer?

Good point!

• Like 1