Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes you are right. It maybe was that way...

you surrender very quickly jabbath, I'd really like to know what they're talking about, otherwise our conjectures can lead us to wrong conclusions, that's the only thing I'm afraid of.

anna has learned after the carmen fiasco that she can't keep alex on too tight of a leash. since they have started swinging alex hasn't drank as much or been as abusive. i think that they get along better because if that. and also she did get the shit fucked out of her a few times which didn't hurt!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

anna has learned after the carmen fiasco that she can't keep alex on too tight of a leash. since they have started swinging alex hasn't drank as much or been as abusive. i think that they get along better because if that. and also she did get the shit fucked out of her a few times which didn't hurt!

haha, many people forget that pregnancy isn't an illnessΒ and many women awaiting the baby need Β fucking too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, waldi said:

you surrender very quickly jabbath, I'd really like to know what they're talking about, otherwise our conjectures can lead us to wrong conclusions, that's the only thing I'm afraid of.

Nope you practically said the same what I posted before. :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, waldi said:

Could you explain one thing please. You said Alex asked Anna whether he could fuck another girl. Obviously I fully understand your concerns, but I'm interested in something different. You're not a Russian native speaker, so pls tell me how do you know it from? Did someone translate that Alex said so?

No I'mΒ not a Russian speaker, it was obvious. But IΒ don't care what they really said each other, the point is if I was Alex with a pregnant girl I would never and ever leave her alone and fuck another girl. This is my way to live a life. Anna and Alex are free to do what they want, but for me is disgusting!Β 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mib82 said:

No I'mΒ not a Russian speaker, it was obvious. But IΒ don't care what they really said each other, the point is if I was Alex with a pregnant girl I would never and ever leave her alone and fuck another girl. This is my way to live a life. Anna and Alex are free to do what they want, but for me is disgusting!Β 

And probably you will not be on a house filmed 24H/day and broadcasting to the internet in a Voyeur Site with large thousands of viewers. I understanding what you are saying, i'm also think the same way.. But we can't 'compare' the positions if we are in different situations with different perspectives of sex, relations, love, etc

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And probably you will not be on a house filmed 24H/day and broadcasting to the internet in a Voyeur Site with large thousands of viewers. I understanding what you are saying, i'm also think the same way.. But we can't 'compare' the positions if we are in different situations with different perspectives of sex, relations, love, etc

And you've got my "like". We too often forgetting that what is good for us, not necessarily is good for others. That applies to any aspect of life, sex as well.

• Like 2

I think anyone who still insists on questioning the harmony between Alex and Anna and especially now added to Drew and Bree, should look more at this apartment in online condition and if not possible, in off-line condition.

They would see Alex's conduct before, during, and MAINLY after the "disturbing" situations proposed.

He would even have to understand Russian or not, to draw his own personal conclusions.::)

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I think anyone who still insists on questioning the harmony between Alex and Anna and especially now added to Drew and Bree, should look more at this apartment in online condition and if not possible, in off-line condition.

They would see Alex's conduct before, during, and MAINLY after the "disturbing" situations proposed.

He would even have to understand Russian or not, to draw his own personal conclusions.::)

Β Β This would dispense having to understand Russian or not Β for to draw his own personal conclusions.