Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alex Lina would have already kicked her out. Its all Annas fault. She started that thing...

Something is seriously fucked up in the way VH does business --If it is up to anna and they don't take immediate action what is to stop the same actions from taking place in every apartment --free rent plus they get paid and they are allowed to do what ever they want ---I completely don't understand their thinking

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Blanca left after another "great" performance. In fact was so short not sure if he even made it in: :dodgy:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam16?timestamp=1499501463

Hide-iBlanca.JPG

quicksand

The only term that I encounter to define what this apartment is becoming for the project and for Anna and Alex, if kept things exactly as they are being seen.
This time it's really the classic or it comes or goes. VH need to get your head on this issue for "yesterday":cry:.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

quicksand

The only term that I encounter to define what this apartment is becoming for the project and for Anna and Alex, if kept things exactly as they are being seen.
This time it's really the classic or it comes or goes. VH need to get your head on this issue for "yesterday":cry:.

Quite obvious now that it was Dean who at least got rid of the blanket during sex. Blanketboy Blanca is making it even more worse.

Anna precisará pelo menos 2 meses consecutivos de atividades especiais por sua parte e quase todos os dias para tentar se recuperar do desastre, isso tornou-se
efetivamente. 

Desculpe novamente sr71 gn, mas eu não acho que você possa mesmo indicar alguns comentários otimistas ou encorajadores para o que acabei de ver (?) Através da linha do tempo