Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm a transseexual. I have a body that can pass for a woman if I want it to, plus the voice inside my head is that of a woman. No, I am not transitioning into a full time female because I like being able to get it up. I'm what you would call a translesbian because I'm mostly into women, but I like men too, but more as a fantasy. The pic in my background on my profile is me. Hope you can understand. ❤️

I'm a hetero wild "motherfucker" strong male, who likes to fuck girls, that's why our point of view is different I think. Your posts are strange to me so I decided to ask who you're, you and Ashley, just because you sound like girls, but I like you more now, cheers

• Upvote 1

Have to disagree on Male Fucker as well..

Grisha - More of a foreplay lover,can lick pussy for overs and make the girl cum.Haven't seen him fuck for long.Good Fucker 

Jeka - Minimal foreplay,maximum impact.can blow girls away with pounding and can give shattering orgasms.The BEST

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My turn, Waldi!

Completely correct that Rex and Danna were and still are (if they return) unimpeachable (1)entertaining icons for this apartamwnto and project.

What de-emphasized (2) was Rex's attitude toward Danna at this time.
I observed here in the forum at the time that it was at the height that I did not know the rules and limits for a master vs. slave relationship. And I do not know it yet. But I knew that in a way it has limits and a "security key" so to speak.
What came before was that somehow this "key" was not used or that's how we interpreted it.

The Rex and Danna of the best visit(3) but managed to keep everything balanced despite pessimistic currents still here.

It would be 10 or better 1000 if they returned exactly in this style.

Danna fits in and lines up very well with Anna (so we think) and Rex, pointedly, when she's not slapping someone is one of the funniest figures that also fits a lot with Alex (let's say fare changed his Mirror past compoletamente).(4)

We could and do not have a trade-off between these 4. The long-awaited DP I do not think that any of them can have serious impediments to this.

Sorry, Sorry, translation failures.

directions and these really modified what I want to point out.

1)I mean without comparison and without competitors yet

2)I meant that he lost his balance

3) The Rex and Danna of the best visit >I refer to your last visit with a friend of Danna
4)I mean he completely changed the negative mirror we had from him here at the beginning of the project

Sorry all again 

13 minutes ago, nack said:

Best Female Fucker - Teya and by a long margin.She can deepthroat,can ride like hell and still want more.

For today and for this moment I am obliged to agree that Layla lost this crown to Taya.

In more favorable conditions but would take it without a shadow of doubt would be Mika.
Of course, I'm not putting up with Anna in this "dispute".
:angel:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

For today and for this moment I am obliged to agree that Layla lost this crown to Taya.

In more favorable conditions but would take it without a shadow of doubt would be Mika.
Of course, I'm not putting up with Anna in this "dispute".
:angel:

Layla and Teya are ok, Mika is transforming into mom, not my type

Just now, waldi said:

Layla and Teya are ok, Mika is transforming into mom, not my type

But I must admit that it is changing my standard personal view for pregnant women.
Still very active for this condition.

30 minutes ago, nack said:

Best Female Fucker - Teya and by a long margin.She can deepthroat,can ride like hell and still want more.

You can say the same about Layla. Plus, Layla is a lot funner in bed. I mean personalitywise. I think Layla is a better fucker.

As for the male. It was a toss up between Grisha and Jeka. I didn't pick Jeka because he has no stamina. If I had to get fucked by one of the, I'd chose Grisha over Jeka. 

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Best male fucker is Grisha.

Best female fucker is Layla.

Nope best female fucker has got to be Teya.  That girl is completely uninhibited and really gets lost in the moment.  She simply oozes sexuality..

• Upvote 2

Just now, thedbear said:

But I must admit that it is changing my standard personal view for pregnant women.
Still very active for this condition.

she is active, no row, but I've never been a big fan of them and that's it. I prefer Layla, Grisha and Teya.

31 minutes ago, waldi said:

I'm a hetero wild "motherfucker" strong male, who likes to fuck girls, that's why our point of view is different I think. Your posts are strange to me so I decided to ask who you're, you and Ashley, just because you sound like girls, but I like you more now, cheers

Thanks for your understanding. I've been this way since I was 12.  You're right I do have different way of looking at things. 

• Upvote 1