Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

I'm with Amy on this one..  While I'm glad she "turned the corner"so to speak; I don't want her to stay out of desperation or because she might be homeless.  I want her to let go of her inhibitions because she want's to.  Not because she has to..

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm with Amy on this one..  While I'm glad she "turned the corner"so to speak; I don't want her to stay out of desperation or because she might be homeless.  I want her to let go of her inhibitions because she want's to.  Not because she has to..

❤️ Glad I'm not the only one who thinks about that. It don't want to feel like I'm paying people to so something that they really don't want to be doing. Time will bore out her true motivations I think.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I want her to let go of her inhibitions because she want's to.  Not because she has to..

Well it's kinda hard to distinguish between the two when you have people on here always wanting VH to kick people out for arbitrary reasons or running to VH management every two seconds for every single minute complaint as if they're trying to micro manage the apartments.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still don't get that rapid change of her. Lately she was all over blanketboy Blanca and now back to Dean as if nothing happened? Strange.

It may have been that she never left Dean.  Perhaps he went out of town to visit family or something and Ashley decided to do a bit of screwing around.  Who's going to tell on her?  Anna?  Alex?, I hardly think so. Moreover, Dean does not impress me  as one who would spend a lot of time reading these forums so he may never know.  Or perhaps he doesn't even care.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It may have been that she never left Dean.  Perhaps he went out of town to visit family or something and Ashley decided to do a bit of screwing around.  Who's going to tell on her?  Anna?  Alex?, I hardly think so. Moreover, Dean does not impress me  as one who would spend a lot of time reading these forums so he may never know.  Or perhaps he doesn't even care.

Good answer but it still remains strange.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

VH said that they broke up. I think it's true. I think she couldn't deal with the threat the sex parties posed, plus he was pushing her to be more exposed then she wanted to be. I think the dud was an ex boyfriend and she thought she could hide enough with him to stay, but them when he clunked out she realized that he was just going to get her kicked out. So, after the talk with Anna and probably VH too, the gauntlet was laid down and she realized the ex bf would be her demise. So, she decided to commit to this life and take back Dean.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH said that they broke up. I think it's true. I think she couldn't deal with the threat the sex parties posed, plus he was pushing her to be more exposed then she wanted to be. I think the dud was an ex boyfriend and she thought she could hide enough with him to stay, but them when he clunked out she realized that he was just going to get her kicked out. So, after the talk with Anna and probably VH too, the gauntlet was laid down and she realized the ex bf would be her demise. So, she decided to commit to this life and take back Dean.

Sounds much more possible to me.

• Upvote 2

There was an obvious change on the part of Ashley, the moment of fucking in the bathroom Dean wanted to turn off the light and Ashley said no. She shows her breasts more easily, I think Dean was surprised. I do not know if Ashley told Dean last night, it can change their relationship for good or bad . A compromise is the best solution. All tell Dean, hoping he is not jealous. Is only my opinion

• Upvote 1