Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

i really dont understand this girl ashly Β ....last day she sucked the other guy Β then the day after she had sex whith DeanΒ 

and now when she saw the Guests (the man lick his gf and anna was there she turned back)

what she want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

Just now, manoxo said:

i really dont understand this girl ashly Β ....last day she sucked the other guy Β then the day after she had sex whith DeanΒ 

and now when she saw the Guests (the man lick his gf and anna was there she turned back)

Β 

Well the situation is new for her. She will adjust in the future.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, manoxo said:

Β 

Welcome!

Ashley is not into swinging at all! She is repulsed by it.

At least the guests are clean enough to shower after a long round of sex. Β More than I can say for some on here. Β BTW, she has a great set of breasts. Β which, in my opinion she ruined with that ungodly tat!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

At least the guests are clean enough to shower after a long round of sex. Β More than I can say for some on here. Β BTW, she has a great set of breasts. Β which, in my opinion she ruined with that ungodly tat!

They are both great. Hope they really join.

• Upvote 2