Carol & Artur

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

why stop there. give him the whole site. call it jeka house tv!

Hehe,and we all know that would be an giantttt sucess..now serious..if i was an VH,and was part of the company the last thing I would do it was let Jeka open an second place after the fail of this first one,but seing how VH does..seems an third house or even more from Jeka it's comming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,and we all know that would be an giantttt sucess..now serious..if i was an VH,and was part of the company the last thing I would do it was let Jeka open an second place after the fail of this first one,but seing how VH does..seems an third house or even more from Jeka it's comming.

he can have it right next door & the same people could go in & out of both places. nobody would notice that they were the same since we don't know who they are & don't see them most of the time anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he can have it right next door & the same people could go in & out of both places. nobody would notice that they were the same since we don't know who they are & don't see them most of the time anyway.

Totaly agree,already said this many time Jeka seems an very emotionless person and that is reflected in this houses.well don't gona post more in were till something good happens,they don't deserve a lot of coments.