Carol & Artur

Whatever happened to the mysterious guy who used to come at night with diff girls and fuck them at night and in the morning at Jeka's place ?

That mystery man would have solved this apartments problem. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well this appartement is as dead as it can be...

scanning for moments i found sandra took 1 bath. that's it. dead is an understatement. also saw artur cockblocking a lot. as long as he's there i don't expect much.

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Total agree,have that impression sinse day one and seems to be the correct one.Its an perfect reflection of the dude in charge of it(Jeka).

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's sad. But while it's competitors Chloe&James.

These apartments are located somewhere in the South (Moldova?) - currency Leu. There is a moldovan and romanian Leu. I doubt it's Romanian.

In any case, there is nothing to watch.

Of the new - this is very bad.

Zoe and Tim - no offense, but I do not like their bodies. I'm surprised that Alex and Lina - picked up not young and sexy (classical understanding).

Nina and Alan - we will look. It's not clear yet.

Misty - we are waiting. Until the end of the month should be. In the conversation was on August 4 - but it's without a binding online, like a royalty for a real estate agent.

One has been corrected at all - apartments have become better, lighter and more positive.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, groomy said:

These apartments are located somewhere in the South (Moldova?) - currency Leu. There is a moldovan and romanian Leu. I doubt it's Romanian.

Zoe and Tim - no offense, but I do not like their bodies. I'm surprised that Alex and Lina - picked up not young and sexy (classical understanding).

Misty - we are waiting. Until the end of the month should be. In the conversation was on August 4 - but it's without a binding online, like a royalty for a real estate agent.

One has been corrected at all - apartments have become better, lighter and more positive.

Pretty sure Jekas appartements are in Moldova. For Romania the time offset would not fit.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

As for Zoi and Tim, usually a person of the physical type of Tim usually is dynamic, cheerful and friendly. And usually your marital partner follows you in this style.
So far, I have not yet seen anything that would discredit this. And they are very active.
I do not know what to expect yet "plus" there, but at least "hermits" we've seen in just 2 days that are not.
We can also see from the apartment that all the action will be centered in the bedroom and bed, since we do not have room there (at least it seems so).

Sad that you sinaizou Misty for Aug 4, this makes it another week. I had hoped it would be this one.

As far as Chloe and James are concerned, things seem to be unstable (and fragile) between the two. And without understanding why.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nop..Jeka apartments are situated in..the boredom city.

Unfortunately I agree. I wanted to know what Raya is doing there (when he is).
Sleep and shower only? .

Only Alice has a presence there with or without Pavel.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Unfortunately I agree. I wanted to know what Raya is doing there (when he is).
Sleep and shower only? .

Only Alice has a presence there with or without Pavel.

Seems Raya entered the same "emotionless and not fun" state of Jeka himself.She it's on bed watch things on pc and sleeps.Probrably Jeka thinks that's interesting and it's what people want watch..BUT ITS NOT.Most of times i check what going on in that place(with the exception Alice and label that deserve their own place)and usualy it's just Jeka looking things on pc.

• Upvote 1