Carol & Artur

For 99% of the boys, hand is the first love  :)

Other than the boys that wants girls only rooms and the view of a cock disturbs them,  its all normal.  Arthur:  Go for it  as you wish.

But, I mentioned it before, with the current setting of this apartment,  if Arthur comes in with a girl, I will feel sorry for him.  He could not always hide in the bathroom to fuck the girl.  Sleeping on the couch where the other 2 could walk in without notice,  its far to be a good set-up.  True there are other apartments where 2 couples are fucking in front of others, but it is rare that this happen on the first day..

I don't care much for Sandra and Serge, they are not really my preferred type of people.  But Arthur seems to be a good kid and, if he has enough privacy, I think a girl would have her money's worth with him

• Upvote 1

I find this apt. interesting and specially Sandra’s and Artur’s interactions. Things have been getting more relaxed and the bedroom door staying more open. I don’t know if it was the first but for sure Artur got a look this morning.

16 hours ago, Russ said:

Jeka you need to talk to Sandra & Serge about sex in the dark all the time, you will not get very many viewers 

Think based with the very poor number of coments(only 200) of post they have very few viewers interesting in them being with lights on or of.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think based with the very poor number of coments(only 200) of post they have very few viewers interesting in them being with lights on or of.

Well simply to explain. Participants are nothing special, no interesting guests, no special things like parties or such things. Only interesting might be when Artur brings a girl home. But nothing so far. I don't watch them much.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well simply to explain. Participants are nothing special, no interesting guests, no special things like parties or such things. Only interesting might be when Artur brings a girl home. But nothing so far. I don't watch them much.

Couldn't say it better jabba.Think jeka wanted the same vibe as in his place(that usualy from his part it's dead boring as hell),thank god for pavel and Alice that saves the place.This place from him doesn't surprises me,if look to his house and this one it's Basicaly as shallow and lifeless.Agree that Artur could save this place but he can't a lot because the dude doesn't have an single bedroom.

• Upvote 1