Carol & Artur

39 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just my honest opinion as an VH user,first contact dont like this new house neither the residents.The girl doesn't fit my preferences,would like an girl more curves,a little heavier,or some other etinicity.Also VH seems to prefer three people or more in one house..that will lead to less freedom for residents and less to see on all divisions..things will happen mainly in bedroom by couple and livingroom by the other dude.The fact that the dude puts itself in front of cam for she go get dress it's also an failure.Not an good start.

I agree - the first impression is bad. But we will give some time. The only thing I'm afraid of - I do not know Jeka. What kind of manager is he? Remember Teya - which is now super.

Intresting:

This is the second apartment introduced by Jeka, and even one more House will be available soon.

I heard from Lina - that her employees are now engaged in the apartment. When they are finished - they will come to the mansion (KPLP+SJ+REL) with the equipment and work plan.

This implies that they are preparing a new apartment. But - implies. She did not say it directly. Apartment from AL - it's always interesting and clear that it will be quality!

Also looking apartment and Anna for Misty.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I agree - the first impression is bad. But we will give some time. The only thing I'm afraid of - I do not know Jeka. What kind of manager is he? Remember Teya - which is now super.

Intresting:

This is the second apartment introduced by Jeka, and even one more House will be available soon.

I heard from Lina - that her employees are now engaged in the apartment. When they are finished - they will come to the mansion (KPLP+SJ+REL) with the equipment and work plan.

This implies that they are preparing a new apartment. But - implies. She did not say it directly. Apartment from AL - it's always interesting and clear that it will be quality!

Also looking apartment and Anna for Misty.

Agree in some weeks we gona see if it's an good or bad house.But hope they aren't at Jekyll image..a lot lot of the time the dude it's just on bed watching things on pc or it's missing on cams.Regard the new suposdly apartment I hope god isn't Dasha and Demid related(most Probrably the worst couple in Rlc),layne it's so absent sinse They leaved rlc that makes an person thinking.Just hope any new VH house have residents wort of the VH brand,that don't hide to death etc.

57 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

hey guys did you notice if they kiss? i see only hugs and caresses

Would think they would do something to actract viewers to watch them.For sure it's not being on bed sleeping or watching tv that people will fallow them.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Strange but for me at the moment still interesting appartement. Pretty sure Jeka has a plan with them all. 

Still only one day sinse start,lets see how today that they have all day online Will be,expect at least one hot moment because VH Probrably want something to put in archive or in twitter..right now there is nothing at all to put.But esterday i didn't find her attractive but now that I look a little more she looks not bad.Still wish it was just an couple house and as is says..two it's perfect..three it's too much.But looks like recently VH thinks just the oposite..