VH Funnies #1

"Hold the front page" Breaking news - New World Record.

Lisa, the existing record holder, has taken the sport to a whole new level with a new record breaking performance in the 'Furthest distance hopped in a VHTV apartment' category. Also note the inclusion of an obstacle to be negotiated in the route. :biggrin::biggrin:

LongDistanceHop2.gif

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Lisa, the existing record holder, has taken the sport to a whole new level with a new record breaking performance in the 'Furthest distance hopped in a VHTV apartment' category. Also note the inclusion of an obstacle to be negotiated in the route. :biggrin::biggrin:

LongDistanceHop2.gif  0   89.3 MB

Lol hilarious. Is that some kind of training? :biggrin::biggrin: Take the shoe off is too easy? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

LongDistanceHop2.gif

she did it again :biggrin: ... she invented a new sport... the apartment's jump

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

She must be a germ freak to be that paranoid of her shoe touching the floor. That is one clean apt.

I see all of that in all the russians houses from VH / RLC ... It's strange to see that because by this side of europe (for what i know) we have shoes inside the house lol.. I'm at the computer with shoes on