Zoi & Tim Part #1

2326 and Rachel is there again, without her trousers on and earlier with her thong half way down her arse. She has been there for most of an hour to my certain knowledge but nothing will happen for a while as Zoi has been preparing food; Tim playing about trying to keep the ladies amused and Rachel sitting drinking listening to Tim and Zoi bickering (ad nauseam).

0032 and Tim has just been scratching his "toggle and two" openly in front of Rachel, who, incidentally, seems in playful mood tonight.

0033 She (Rachel) has just been whipped with their toys whip, by Zoi and still seems game. IF I am right she was on her period about a week or more ago so she is more likely to be "safe" if she wants things to progress farther.

8 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

0032 and Tim has just been scratching his "toggle and two" openly in front of Rachel, who, incidentally, seems in playful mood tonight.

0033 She (Rachel) has just been whipped with their toys whip, by Zoi and still seems game. IF I am right she was on her period about a week or more ago so she is more likely to be "safe" if she wants things to progress farther.

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if Alex place Rachel in the vacant apartment.

Just when I was beginning to think Rachel might stay the night again, although she has left later than this before, it looks like she is dressing to go, or simply to go out for a cigarette. IF the latter she has gone (for her) a long time without one.