Zoi & Tim Part #1

22 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Linda there with Leon, so I guess the addiction to his dick overrides his abuse.

Well said some women never learn eh especially with dick addiction 😁 Thought she was an intelligent woman but I obviously got that wrong lol.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha finally the cam got fixed. Did you see if it was changed or not?

no, usually i dont even click on it, yesterday sparkle said it was fix so i checked it it was fixed, alex must have done it during the party, i think it was just out of focus 

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha finally the cam got fixed. Did you see if it was changed or not?

I tried to check that yesterday when i saw.. but didn't saw any movement on the cam (on timeline was jumping some minutes and from the night before - fuzzy image - till next night the images got better.. but didn't check all the minutes). I guess it happen the same like the Zoom on Cam13 (from Stella&Stephan) was done remotely

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I tried to check that yesterday when i saw.. but didn't saw any movement on the cam (on timeline was jumping some minutes and from the night before - fuzzy image - till next night the images got better.. but didn't check all the minutes). I guess it happen the same like the Zoom on Cam13 (from Stella&Stephan) was done remotely

Possible yes. I did not see it. Just surprised now about the quality.