Zoi & Tim Part #1

at layla there is a tec guy who has prepared 6 or 7 cameras to put up but he waits for something been there late at 8 ..... right now he is sleeping ... and it's not far from zoi ... Maybe he is waiting to get into an apartment

I don’t get it. They all know what the deal is here. It is sex and more sex that sells and though Sally is beautiful and sexy to look at she is blocking all sex where ever she is. She looked like a horny girl when masturbating but now she looks sterile. She is not shy to show us her naked hot body but Tim can’t see a nipple though she knows he sees everything on VHTV site and here on CC. After all the time Sally has spent at the apt., that is by the way in the business of selling sex, her only sexual encounter was that small tease with Kelly just for fun in the spur of the moment.

To Zoi and Tim, don’t care about Sally, just have sex and be naked whenever you like. To Sally, take part in Zoi’s and Tim’s sex or Clara’s and Stas or bring a partner of your liking and show what you're made of.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Refur said:

I don’t get it. They all know what the deal is here. It is sex and more sex that sells and though Sally is beautiful and sexy to look at she is blocking all sex where ever she is. She looked like a horny girl when masturbating but now she looks sterile. She is not shy to show us her naked hot body but Tim can’t see a nipple though she knows he sees everything on VHTV site and here on CC. After all the time Sally has spent at the apt., that is by the way in the business of selling sex, her only sexual encounter was that small tease with Kelly just for fun in the spur of the moment.

To Zoi and Tim, don’t care about Sally, just have sex and be naked whenever you like. To Sally, take part in Zoi’s and Tim’s sex or Clara’s and Stas or bring a partner of your liking and show what you're made of.

she can be related zoi and tim ... who knows .... he does not even look at her

1 hour ago, Refur said:

1 hour ago, jontee said:

she can be related zoi and tim ... who knows .... he does not even look at her

Exactly the way I think. And to reinforce, when she climbed in the chair, with her cell phone and wiggling the cables of the cam, she was completely naked. I think Tim on the other side of the line, since I noticed that when he returned to the apartment one of the first things he did upon entering the room was to go back and look directly at the cam 6. as if evaluating it

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So... where do you support your view/opinion that was Tim and Zoi fault about the missing threesome with Rachel?

Where do I support my view/opinon?On my brain..that watch all the nights of the thressome teases of them..were red played with Tim penis an little one or other night..Tim..sucked Red boobs..but they never passed that..and then they sayed..people thressome   Finaly will happen..(and i thoug..finaly after all those nights of the three(Tim,zoi,red, teasing they gona do it)and surprise surprise..Clara appears and no Red...more..red praticaly desapears from picture..thays what i seen..but maybe i seen wrong.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Tim is playing games with us, so i stop viewing this apartment as well

I am premium and therefore I can access any cam from the site.

So how do you observe, play with us? My Answer, On Line (?). Cam free! So I am sure and do not take sorting.

New game? Blocking free cams?
My new answer,
I check the forum if I'm missing something significant.

I'm (?), Seriously, really (?) Wow, what a surprise. Cam on.

I'm not? Are they really doing this and still have not learned it? . Timeline, if any or not even that.
Why waste my time?

The fact is that with this attitude, I have the certainty and safety that I am not feeding the wrong wolf. I am defending my pocket.

What has not yet fallen the record there, is that the concern (if it has, still), is not to gain new viewers and subscriptions but to not lose the ones you already have.

3 hours ago, Refur said:

exactly. it's been stated adnauseum that guests don't have to do anything. but they are blocking resident activities. as i said before, tim & zoi were having a lot of sex & were constantly naked before. now hardly anything ever happens here. the clothed, no sex guest visits are killing them & if they don't change they will be history.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Where do I support my view/opinon?On my brain..that watch all the nights of the thressome teases of them..were red played with Tim penis an little one or other night..Tim..sucked Red boobs..but they never passed that..and then they sayed..people thressome   Finaly will happen..(and i thoug..finaly after all those nights of the three(Tim,zoi,red, teasing they gona do it)and surprise surprise..Clara appears and no Red...more..red praticaly desapears from picture..thays what i seen..but maybe i seen wrong.

totally correct. that's what happened. no 3some & hardly anything since then. we must be the only ones paying attention.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

earth to jontee: groomy (the only person that understands them) said they are not related, just friends!

When i asked that to groomy... it was relatives between kelly and sally ... about zoi and tim and don't know if he speaked something