Zoi & Tim Part #1

my theory
Sally is at Tim and Zoi and is waiting and all her things are already there

There are 2 different techniques guys and they are probably brothers very similar.

tec 1 arrived at  layla 0800 there until about 11 and he has a bracelet on the right wrist

tec 2 arrived at layla about 12 and he has a watch on the left wrist and no bracelet and a little shorter hair and that was the same guy who helped sally yesterday

And everyone is waiting

1 hour ago, jontee said:

my theory
Sally is at Tim and Zoi and is waiting and all her things are already there

There are 2 different techniques guys and they are probably brothers very similar.

tec 1 arrived at  layla 0800 there until about 11 and he has a bracelet on the right wrist

tec 2 arrived at layla about 12 and he has a watch on the left wrist and no bracelet and a little shorter hair and that was the same guy who helped sally yesterday

And everyone is waiting

I entered now, but I notice that who is now next to Eric is who and I baptized here in the beginning of the site vh like security and brother of Lina.

And indeed all the time and it is made present before the entrance of a new apartment in the project of Lina.

It works as an avatar and Alex and Lina should not be too far away.

We can assume that if Sally is no longer part of the project, she already has a very solid foot in this direction.