Zoi & Tim Part #1

50 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I am premium and therefore I can access any cam from the site.

So how do you observe, play with us? My Answer, On Line (?). Cam free! So I am sure and do not take sorting.

New game? Blocking free cams?
My new answer,
I check the forum if I'm missing something significant.

I'm (?), Seriously, really (?) Wow, what a surprise. Cam on.

I'm not? Are they really doing this and still have not learned it? . Timeline, if any or not even that.
Why waste my time?

The fact is that with this attitude, I have the certainty and safety that I am not feeding the wrong wolf. I am defending my pocket.

What has not yet fallen the record there, is that the concern (if it has, still), is not to gain new viewers and subscriptions but to not lose the ones you already have.

Just an important thing and I want to make it very clear here.
I do not like to proceed with these comments and critical remarks for a project by Lina and Alex. I have the similar feeling that I am doing this as if I were detonating a project of Anna and Alex.

I am the first to remember that the foundation of this site in the first months of life was precisely Lina and Alex. It saddens me that whoever rewarded us earlier with Sveta and Vlad and later Silvia and Josh (before the complex), are now represented by these examples of inconsistency and insecurity.

Lina and Alex really struggled "physically."
They gave Alex hard and hard primarily for hours at a time, dawning on the inside (before they became managers), and daily to be where they are today.

As Anna and Alex still do.

26 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Example: For VH there was a threesome between katie, phil and lena.. and there was no sex (only two kisses) between phil and lena

VH has always inflated the situations to make it sound a lot better than it actually is. They used to do this when they had descriptions for the tenants that turned out not to be true or greatly exaggerated. 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

VH has always inflated the situations to make it sound a lot better than it actually is. They used to do this when they had descriptions for the tenants that turned out not to be true or greatly exaggerated. 

On this situation... i agree with their 'definition'...
On other times i agree with you (just remembered when they tweeted about on girl bath at do-nothings house :biggrin:)

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

totally correct. that's what happened. no 3some & hardly anything since then. we must be the only ones paying attention.

Not just us golfer others users sayed just the same thing,basicaly that's what it happen..have no ideia if it was Tim..zoi..red..Sally..the managers..the viewers..faults..of nobody fault..what I know it's what I seen and still see..the place and residents changed a lot for worst,they were fun,did things,sexy things happened..now it's just what we see..the only highlight was the Sally and her friend show,fake or not I bet that's the most views they got in all month and the most coments by far their post had in long time.