Zoi & Tim Part #1

0227 and Tim has put off the bedroom light whilst they are all still clothed in there - really helpful Tim................not.

0229 and Tim proves me wrong (yet again) by switching it on again....................

0237 and Anja has departed for home presumably.

Edited by Oldstalker
because I was wrong again!

Rachel took a shower with her underwear on @##$$$##@@!!@#@###@ ?????????????????????

I can't remember anyone took a shower with with underwear on in this apartment or even VHTV. That means Rachel broke an important rule.

Effective now Rachel is eligible to be on top of my ignore-list. Congratulations Rachel you made it to the top of the list !!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Rachel took a shower with her underwear on @##$$$##@@!!@#@###@ ?????????????????????

I can't remember anyone took a shower with with underwear on in this apartment or even VHTV. That means Rachel broke an important rule.

Effective now Rachel is eligible to be on top of my ignore-list. Congratulations Rachel you made it to the top of the list !!!!!

WTF?? Really?

il y a 2 minutes, zoifan a dit :

Rachel a pris une douche avec ses sous - vêtements sur @ ## $$$ ## @@ !! @ # @ ### @ ?????????????????????

Je ne me souviens pas tout le monde a pris une douche avec sous-vêtements dans cet appartement ou même VHTV. Cela signifie que Rachel a brisé une règle importante.

À compter maintenant Rachel est admissible à être au-dessus de ma liste ignorer. Félicitations Rachel vous l'avez fait en haut de la liste !!!!!

you forget Rockhead and all the appart