Zoi & Tim Part #1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

If I had not seen Tim before in KPLP's apartment or Alex and Lina a few times there, I would really refuse to believe that this apartment is part of their management.

To this day, I did not refuse any apartment here in the project, but this one managed to change my position. Congratulations to them.

Just to reinforce, this place came the line on July 26 and the first week ie 02 Aug had 15 separate pages on the forum. Today has only 66.

Lisa is still going to do next Wednesday, two weeks and already has 91 pages in the forum.

Alex&Lina has 4 apartments now:

KPLP

Eric&Layla

Tony&Margaret

Zoi&Tim

About their position - they are focused on statistics. And they have a good focus on the guests. This is very lacking KPLP for example. And TM, too.

About the forum. This is not an indicator. Lisa as a part of Chloe and James since May has collected 130 pages. Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora - in forum posting lose only the Misty.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

About this guest (Sally). Again, I have not seen her in action. But on conversations and discussions. She would become a very strong participant (in the top 5). But most likely she will remain only a guest.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

KPLP

Eric&Layla

Tony&Margaret

Zoi&Tim

About their position - they are focused on statistics. And they have a good focus on the guests. This is very lacking KPLP for example. And TM, too.

About the forum. This is not an indicator. Lisa as a part of Chloe and James since May has collected 130 pages. Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora - in forum posting lose only the Misty.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

About this guest (Sally). Again, I have not seen her in action. But on conversations and discussions. She would become a very strong participant (in the top 5). But most likely she will remain only a guest.

sally mastubate twice on the toilet in the bathroom for her first day, so we all know she's hot ^^ 

1 hour ago, groomy said:

KPLP

Eric&Layla

Tony&Margaret

Zoi&Tim

Again grateful for the remarks: Always welcome from you.

I used the example of the forum, because it is my compass where I should look at the moment. A strong reference is the time between the last and the last post. This to order is more efficient than motion detector, as I had before in RLC. Or thumbnails.

Further strengthening that I was one of the biggest optimistic viewers to this apartment at its inception and kept this position firm until the 3some.

I mark this, because after this point, everything there changed direction. Absences became greater (last weeks were almost to the extreme).

The ducts also changed in the cam. Only Zoi still holds the standard a little, but I see signs of this also in reverse.

Outside the cams, but by associations and observations, I understand that they have continued and are still stronger.

As for T & M, tonight (or rather day) I checked one thing and identified a matching pattern. That is, we have seen this movie before with "characters" repeating themselves. I will follow better and more closely, hoping to be mistaken.

KPLP, still hold my attention in special situations, as they really seek to maintain a focus. Especially among the four. One for all and all for one (so to speak).

And yes, it would be great if KPLP could include visitors in their place, because I think a waste of space there for only the four present. It would be great to see them drinking socially, playing and talking to people other than just between them.

Maybe Tim could lend some of his visitors since he has such a busy schedule.