Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

6 minutes ago, Maturin said:

It's called Voyeur House, yet above are calls for them to do things that we or at least some people want.  Isn't it enough that apartments like the compound and A&A sit down every week and try to think of the best way to get new subscribers, putting on fake parties or playing games naked just to clinically get their ratings up?  Here we have a couple that, like S&J, are regularly nude, have a load of sex and just do what they want - why isn't that enough?  They are naked and like to have sex all the time, good enough for me.

Yes I think its in the human nature always to think quite negative and look for the negative things. Everybody does that from time to time. I always try to think positive but sometimes it does not work :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I think its in the human nature always to think quite negative and look for the negative things. Everybody does that from time to time. I always try to think positive but sometimes it does not work :biggrin:

I just hope they get given a chance. They're doing everything right at the moment.  She strikes me as a similar character to Sylvia - ok in one-to-one situations but not in large groups.  It would be crap if they were forced to live with other people or have regualr visitors because VH thought that for some reason they would all start having massive orgies etc (which never appears to happen!)

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

Well, most of the apartments - there are managers. VH works with managers. Managers with apartments. For example, Misty and Chloe&James - Anna and Alex. At the mansion with yard and Zoi&Tim, Alex and Lina. Teya apt - Mika and Layne.

They also have managers. But they are not participants in the project. Initially, the topic was officially spoken.

Welcome our new House - Nina & Alan. This house is run by new managers, who may be granted all the resources to launch more apartments under VHTV franchise in the future as soon as they succeed with their first venture here. Be sure to give us feedback on this House, as well as cameras positions. 

OK...Trying to grasp this from a "Russian" perspective (if that is possible).

VHTV contracts with apartment building managers (I assume they are owners). Its the manager's responsibility to find people who want their lives on-line 24/7. Its the managers that provide the apartment & furniture and its VHTV that provides the video gear (and servers).

If that's true, unless its illegal for people in Russia to be televised naked/having sex 24/7 on-line, why doesn't VH eliminate the manager, rent apartments and get find people to live there?  Sounds like a money saving idea to me!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

OK...Trying to grasp this from a "Russian" perspective (if that is possible).

VHTV contracts with apartment building managers (I assume they are owners). Its the manager's responsibility to find people who want their lives on-line 24/7. Its the managers that provide the apartment & furniture and its VHTV that provides the video gear (and servers).

If that's true, unless its illegal for people in Russia to be televised naked/having sex 24/7 on-line, why doesn't VH eliminate the manager, rent apartments and get find people to live there?  Sounds like a money saving idea to me!

No. The manager searches for participants. Chooses an apartment (not his - rent). Mount and setup equipment, light. Solves all technical problems. Forms the program (so it's not boring) and generally works with the participants directly, on the apt.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Doin anal again:

NinaAlanSex46.JPG

NinaAlanSex48.JPG

NinaAlanSex47.JPG

Some are saying that they having an lot of sexy it's bad,only agree partialy,they just seem to like a lot doing it hehe and we can watch it.For exemple Eric and Layla also have sex all the time and they also did it in their other house,at least Nina and Alan are fresh faces and not very old residents that we know they from top to bottom.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Some are saying that they having an lot of sexy it's bad,only agree partialy,they just seem to like a lot doing it hehe and we can watch it.For exemple Eric and Layla also have sex all the time and they also did it in their other house,at least Nina and Alan are fresh faces and not very old residents that we know they from top to bottom.

Does not seem to me they only do it for the cams

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Are people really complaining that they are having too much sex, already?

No, just me. I'm making an argument that they way they are behaving is a dead end. I speak for no one but myself.  

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No, just me. I'm making an argument that they way they are behaving is a dead end. I speak for no one but myself.  

I get what you mean because we have seen it before but I dont think you are right this time :biggrin:

Just now, Amy3 said:

Fair enough. I hope they do start doing some other things too but I also hope it's what they want to do rather than what's imposed on them in order to chase ratings.

Just now, Maturin said:

Fair enough. I hope they do start doing some other things too but I also hope it's what they want to do rather than what's imposed on them in order to chase ratings.

It's always going to be imposed for ratings. It's inevitable with this level of competition. Always remember, that live views from subscribers are King ($$$). 

• Upvote 1