Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@groomy. any idea what's going on here?

Nothing serious.

Nina delayed (she had to return at 20-21 local time) and did not send a message to Alan. Alan was worried about her. And a little swearing in bathroom.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Nothing serious.

Nina delayed (she had to return at 20-21 local time) and did not send a message to Alan. Alan was worried about her. And a little swearing in bathroom.

thanks groomy. with all of the bad news at the compound i was worried that someone else was being kicked out. thanks again!!!!

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

thanks groomy. with all of the bad news at the compound i was worried that someone else was being kicked out. thanks again!!!!

Hi golfer,what happened Regard the compound?It seems that the three places of the compound are offline.

On 27/07/2017 at 10:27 AM, Voyeur House TV said:

Welcome our new House - Nina & Alan. This house is run by new managers, who may be granted all the resources to launch more apartments under VHTV franchise in the future as soon as they succeed with their first venture here. Be sure to give us feedback on this House, as well as cameras positions. 

@Voyeur House TV

Thought I'd give my feedback on this apartment as it's been live for about a week now.

Nina & Alan.

I think they are great. They are fun to watch and are definitely keepers. The only negative I can think of is that I have not seen any friends come to visit - I think every apartment needs guests visiting & parties from time to time.

The apartment.

I like the apartment. It feels like the right size - not too big so that there are lots of blind spots and not too small (like James & Chloe's place). The cams are in the main close enough to the action. I'd like to see a second cam in the bathroom. The one we have is from above looking down. I'd like to see a second cam positioned lower down looking square on with the bath so we can see from a level view as well at the existing above the head view.

Overall

One of the better apartments launched - I'd give this 9 out of 10.

Manager

Don't know his name, but he seems to be doing a good job. Seen him there a few times fixing/tweaking cams. I would say grant him all the resources to launch more apartments as soon as possible.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, stanley said:

@Voyeur House TV

Thought I'd give my feedback on this apartment as it's been live for about a week now.

Nina & Alan.

I think they are great. They are fun to watch and are definitely keepers. The only negative I can think of is that I have not seen any friends come to visit - I think every apartment needs guests visiting & parties from time to time.

The apartment.

I like the apartment. It feels like the right size - not too big so that there are lots of blind spots and not too small (like James & Chloe's place). The cams are in the main close enough to the action. I'd like to see a second cam in the bathroom. The one we have is from above looking down. I'd like to see a second cam positioned lower down looking square on with the bath so we can see from a level view as well at the existing above the head view.

Overall

One of the better apartments launched - I'd give this 9 out of 10.

Manager

Don't know his name, but he seems to be doing a good job. Seen him there a few times fixing/tweaking cams. I would say grant him all the resources to launch more apartments as soon as possible.

That's an almost perfect analysis of this new(and good)house.After the last below avarage houses and residents that hopened recently this Alan and Nina and Alan place put a lot other to shame and everything seems a lot better tought and done,basicaly this new people that opened this place put some VH "veterans" than also opened places to shame.And indeed also hope they will have more opurtunities to open other houses.

• Like 2