Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

In general, they have a small crisis. As I wrote earlier. Gradually, the rating will fall - for they just fuck. Let them fuck well. In the end, they fuck even more often.

Someone will break and fall into hysterics. Yesterday it was Nina. The main motive of the quarrel - she can not so often fuck, physically.

1023.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, groomy said:

In general, they have a small crisis. As I wrote earlier. Gradually, the rating will fall - for they just fuck. Let them fuck well. In the end, they fuck even more often.

Someone will break and fall into hysterics. Yesterday it was Nina. The main motive of the quarrel - she can not so often fuck, physically.

1023.jpg  3   406.54 kB

i don't know how anyone can fuck as often as these guys. they've shown a lot. a day off wouldn't hurt them. they should go see a movie or something.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, groomy said:

1023.jpg

Respect your opinion groomy but think they will be fine in rating.They just have to adjust to things as time goes by,we see that happening in most houses,Probrably in near future recieve some friends,have some parties and even reduce an little the sex.But even if one day for some bad lucky their place it's closed that wouldn't erase the merits The had for being an house of an new manager and archive to be liked by a lot of users.BUT was surprise by the conversation you translated,seen her for a lot of time teasing him to have some sex,but agree that more times it's Alan that is on fire hehe.

• Like 1

For a day - zero posts.

It's me that - just fuck, it does not work. They must keep intrigue, invite friends, make parties.

And they made the first, cautious step in this direction...

I repeat - all couples come to this. Perhaps the exception will be for Misty - if it is to adjust the rotation of the guys, girls/couples (just she will keep the intrigue of pickup new people). And the new apartment is AA - but this is still a secret:blush:.

100050.jpg

100051.jpg

100052.jpg

100053.jpg

100054.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

For a day - zero posts.

It's me that - just fuck, it does not work. They must keep intrigue, invite friends, make parties.

And they made the first, cautious step in this direction...

I repeat - all couples come to this. Perhaps the exception will be for Misty - if it is to adjust the rotation of the guys, girls/couples (just she will keep the intrigue of pickup new people). And the new apartment is AA - but this is still a secret:blush:.

100050.jpg  0   494.31 kB

100051.jpg  0   451.97 kB

100052.jpg  0   468.22 kB

100053.jpg  0   328.6 kB

100054.jpg  0   307.38 kB

What new AA appartement you mean Groomy?

• Upvote 1