Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

Well seems the opinon the "dildo threesome" are divided,that shows people have diferent opinions of what happened,but for exemple look how Nina and Alan after that started their usual thing..to me it's two things..or they trio have put an limit on how far to go or they are trying to take this to an 5,6time.Serena can be an little sick but things happened exactly the same way as the first time.

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

:biggrin:I overreact? just go to my profile to disprove your statement, but okay

No.. I said I thought you were protesting my statement too much.  That perhaps you took what I said the wrong way.  I fail to see how your profile would counter-act what I said.  Unless of course you could read my mind all of the time.  I have often taken what someone wrote in here the wrong way. The risk of trying to communicate through a computer.  But hey, I make mistakes at times and I don't think I listed that as one of my traits in my profile.  So I'll just politely bow out of this almost pissing match. You have a good day sir..

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

No.. I said I thought you were protesting my statement too much.  That perhaps you took what I said the wrong way.  I fail to see how your profile would counter-act what I said.  Unless of course you could read my mind all of the time.  I have often taken what someone wrote in here the wrong way. The risk of trying to communicate through a computer.  But hey, I make mistakes at times and I don't think I listed that as one of my traits in my profile.  So I'll just politely bow out of this almost pissing match. You have a good day sir..

:angel:

People don't get "mad" think this diferent opinions,views of things it's what makes any forum interisting and worth of read and participate.The most important thing it's to always be polite and don't insulte others because their views,and always seen that in VH forum.Vh forum it's interisting because of all this.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I really would not be surprised if Alan was still kissing Serena goodnight in the living room.

And from the ass that Nina is knocked over, I do not think she would care. So she could rest a little .hehehehe
::)

hahahahaha, I have to play the lottery
:biggrin: