Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess we just should give them a lil time and not be so demanding. There are places that even did not get on the level that place is now yet. :biggrin:

Definately, although i'm not a huge Alan fan, He looks like he should still be in high school, i'm not bashing him, just the way it is.

This dumbass Alan is going to screw this up before it gets started. After the sex you don't go cuddling or touching or kissing etc etc with the third person. Or laying next to the third person playing with your dick. The 3some is 3 people only, no fucking around with the 3rd person when your mate or whoever isnt home. If i ever have a 3some, my man fng another woman as a 3some would be fine, cuddling with her afterward unless its all 3 of us will get her hair pulled out.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

This dumbass Alan is going to screw this up before it gets started. After the sex you don't go cuddling or touching or kissing etc etc with the third person. Or laying next to the third person playing with your dick. The 3some is 3 people only, no fucking around with the 3rd person when your mate or whoever isnt home. If i ever have a 3some, my man fng another woman as a 3some would be fine, cuddling with her afterward unless its all 3 of us will get her hair pulled out.

True... their behaviour is more like no one has relation with no one... and probably that's why Alan & Nina & Serena and not Alan & Nina, Serena like usually VH does

• Like 1