Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thats a roommate until sex happens between the 3 of them, then its a threesome. 

And I'm guessing the first sex, it's just between Serena and Alan. Nina will not be present or oriented not to be.

As well as between Nina and Serena he possibly will not be.

See what they (Nina and Serena) have just done to each other so far has been kissing a lot. But nothing evolved from this.

Particularly I think it will be better this way. In the second or second round, she can interact with the two there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

And I'm guessing the first sex, it's just between Serena and Alan. Nina will not be present or oriented not to be.

As well as between Nina and Serena he possibly will not be.

See what they (Nina and Serena) have just done to each other so far has been kissing a lot. But nothing evolved from this.

Particularly I think it will be better this way. In the second or second round, she can interact with the two there.

I do not believe this happens, usually in a relationship with three the couple is always present,

21 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Has the audio disappeared?

yes sound is gone when free cams switched in SD, so i think this issue is for free users only

Edit: Ticket send ... is this a new feature? switch free cams from 1080p to 720p... :confused:

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

soeone needs to have anger management!

alan_1.gif

alan 2.gif

15 hours ago, Rhdem said:

lol... i don't think Alan is a violent person, he never show signs of violence on any person or things...

I'm thinking about what I've written :dodgy: