Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

35 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

soeone needs to have anger management!

alan_1.gif  0   7.37 MB

alan 2.gif  0   4.49 MB

How come you didn't show the start of this where she attacks him first and throws him on the bed. This is what I call FAKE news.

I always thought you were a better person @golfer06. He never hit her and I don't have any idea what the argument was about. I can make some assumptions but I won't.

Let try and tell the whole story not just what makes one look bad for defending himself.  JMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

How come you didn't show the start of this where she attacks him first and throws him on the bed. This is what I call FAKE news.

I always thought you were a better person @golfer06. He never hit her and I don't have any idea what the argument was about. I can make some assumptions but I won't.

Let try and tell the whole story not just what makes one look bad for defending himself.  JMO

Have you already find the videos from when she starts scratching??? or still think it was from clubbing??? looool 

The problem is not throwing her into the bed... is the rest Just look to her eyes.... she is totally scared and in panic when he grabbed her neck... 

• Like 1