Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

...and i add : you are always welcome specially if u fuck Serena again :biggrin: (Someone must do it) off-cam too is accepted if necessary :angel:

Really, so it is okay he tease us, then sneak the nice sex off camera? If he does that, he needs to organize some nice guest sex to make it right :)

Why Serena does not get her own Apartment anyway? That should be a nice business case $$$$. She would do much better $$$ than Misty.

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Enjoy the show tonight folks.

I think the manager is trying to make it right for us , after his bad unfair behaviour (sex with Serena off-camera)

And to the Manager:

If you are reading this, we forgive your unfair off-camera sex with Serena last night, as long as we get a foursome tonight...

.. and it is okay to make it 3some and exclude Allan, since Alan is not allowed to have on-camera sex with anyone other than Nina.  Yes, we do know Alan had off-camera sex with Serena last night too.

***************************************************************************************And

.... you have too much time on your hands...

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Really, so it is okay he tease us, then sneak the nice sex off camera? If he does that, he needs to organize some nice guest sex to make it right :)

Why Serena does not get her own Apartment anyway? That should be a nice business case $$$$. She would do much better $$$ than Misty.

I believe he has his good reasons I respect them and maybe in the future Serena will have an apt... we don't know it

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Starting to believe that no one  of the residents have an boyfriend or girlfriend,that or Alan and Nina are in an veryyy open relationship type.

But if they are in open relationship she didnt let him react in a violence way. Like he did 2 days ago.

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh great, Edda and Tom Green are back. Last time if i remmeber correctly, he was manhandling Nina in the living room, while Alan looked on. This could be a winner tonight!

Mm..sadly didn't seen tom green and Nina doing that,lets hope something similar happens tonight.