Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

21 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone I agree with the fact that the behavior of the tenants is orchestrated, even feel for the guests, many details go in this direction Remember the message of Serena in English face cam in the presence of Nina  (   Serena says  :   I'm sorry, but I'm sick, the next time will be better) Yesterday Edna just after watching her phone changes position, Serena's buttock massage etc ... this is not a reproach, it was very good I think yesterday had to be a foursome, but for some unknown reason it was a 2 + 2 I also wanted to say that Edna practiced the anal on her first visit to Nina's room and Alan did it, for yesterday I do not know bad cam angle and I'm not sure. And to finish my message Alan's intention of buying flowers can have a double interpretation three colors make up this bouquet: Pink, White, Yellow..... Offer pink roses

Symbol: The pink rose transmits affection, softness, modesty, fidelity and pays tribute to feminine beauty. It can express a loving feeling, but with a much softer meaning than the red rose. In a compound bouquet, its presence reinforces the message of the other flowers.....
Offer white roses

Offer yellow roses

Symbol: Yellow symbolizes light, heat and sun. The yellow rose is thus ideal for expressing friendly feelings. But beware ! In the language of love, offering it is much more delicate: it can express betrayal, infidelity or even rupture, or even a forgiveness solicited or granted ... Gare misunderstandings therefore!

Symbol: The white rose expresses above all the purity and sincerity of feelings, but also chaste love, attachment and peace. It can be offered in many circumstances, its message not necessarily in love .....

Wow, do you work at a florist? I'm going to have to check out what flowers my guy gives me next time, like he would know what any of them signify.. It wouldn't matter to me what they we're. Nina is going to cry when she sees all that he's done to welcome her back, if all this is for Nina

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, do you work at a florist? I'm going to have to check out what flowers my guy gives me next time, like he would know what any of them signify.. It wouldn't matter to me what they we're. Nina is going to cry when she sees all that he's done to welcome her back, if all this is for Nina

Imagine Rock giving flowers to Anastasia... Nah rather hell freezes over :sad:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I havn't seen much of them yet, from what you guys are saying he sounds like he's a real prick to her.

except for the lack of face slapping he's much worse than rex. she must feel like she's about an inch tall when he gets done humiliating her. he doesn't hit. he just humiliates.

• Like 2