Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

You know that Flowers, Candles, & Wine have been Proven to Work almost 99% of the time. Lucky Alan didn't invoke the 1%! :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-21_15-00-05-997.jpg

A wise man once said "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker"! Actually a friend of mine said that, and she said her boyfriend said it to her.

• Like 1

I really hope Serena comes back soon. I really like her. I know most of us do.

Even better is she gets an apartment of her own. 

The manager should kick out the whole "Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora" nonsense and replace them with Serena to get 200 times more viewers.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I really hope Serena comes back soon. I really like her. I know most of us do.

Even better is she gets an apartment of her own. 

The manager should kick out the whole "Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora" nonsense and replace them with Serena to get 200 times more viewers.  

Different manager... Different city (+2GMT)

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Different manager... Different city (+2GMT)

The cost of apartment rental should be comparable.

I am sure something can be arranged, considering the benefit $$$$ of Serena and loss of SXGD (-$$)

:)

• Upvote 1

i llove nina so much. the couple are good and in love with ich other. about his behaviour with her (violence) some guys said that she heart him before that and had post a pics of it they said it will be in archive. we have to put all the truth . i am not with violence and i am not defending him. about the bdsm ithink that she lovet and she wanted the first time she was repairing them when he was paying with computer. they are a lovly couple. and it was a very romantic night he did a good job .