Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh yeah, Edda is a sweetheart, and her and Joe put on quite a show the other night themselves. I was reading something ealier going over old comments, that joe might have forced himself on her for anal, is that true?

Yes, he sodomized her against her will after she told him to stop and that it hurt. But, don't expect the guys around here to give a shit. Ya know it might spoil the mood. 

#jusycauseagirlhassexoncamdoesn'tmeansheisapieceofmeat

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, he sodomized her against her will after she told him to stop and that it hurt. But, don't expect the guys around here to give a shit. Ya know it might spoil the mood. 

#jusycauseagirlhassexoncamdoesn'tmeansheisapieceofmeat

so that was true he did that? ugh, well that ruins him for me, wtf is wrong with some of these guys? She says it hurts and he keeps going, thats f'd up, and then she stays with him, thats even more f'd up. Whats the fun in hurting someone having sex, i guess i'll never understand that, of course she was "asking" for it in so many ways

• Like 1

Here is my analysis from seeing this new guy exercise performance:

I think the manager hired this guy from Russian special task forces (or Russian seals) to “work” with Serena. He has probably arrived from a military camp from Siberia since he came with such warm jacket.

He cooks his own meal and keeps spending his time doing impressive Yoga moves while Allan burning time playing video game.

If I am right and the manager hired him to work with Serena, I think he must be the birthday gift for her 😊

Let’s see what will happen.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Here is my analysis from seeing this new guy exercise performance:

I think the manager hired this guy from Russian special task forces (or Russian seals) to “work” with Serena. He has probably arrived from a military camp from Siberia since he came with such warm jacket.

He cooks his own meal and keeps spending his time doing impressive Yoga moves while Allan burning time playing video game.

If I am right and the manager hired him to work with Serena, I think he must be the birthday gift for her 😊

Let’s see what will happen.

Lol soooo funny :biggrin:

• Like 1

A birthday gift? Women don't take men as birthday gifts. Women pick who they want to be with. I guess since George is sending the gift she has to accept it huh? George's little play things for you guys to get off on. If that's true, it's sick! #nomanagers

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

A birthday gift? Women don't take men as birthday gifts. Women pick who they want to be with. I guess since George is sending the gift she has to accept it huh? George's little play things for you guys to get off on. If that's true, it's sick! #nomanagers

Lol that was a joke Amy. Just say without managers we would have three appartements. Grisha Maria, Anna Alex, Mika Layne...