Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

They have a bit of a problem that I can see in that they weren't getting the best of views and thought that the ideas presented here about having visitors would increase views, which it did. But they are now starting to flood it with too much content and none of them are getting to take it easy and they are swinging from different moods in the blink of an eye. I think Jabbath is right that they need to chill for a couple of days otherwise I can see bigger problems down the road. 

As for George the player he may have a good looking apartment and decent camera angles but the way he has been acting around Serena is a shitty way to be and is disgusting playing a person's emotions just to sneak about for sexual gratification. I think he should only be involved in a business manner and keep it in a professional way in or around the apartment and the participants.

agree. i liked the way that the nina alan serena thing was going. the friends that visited were harmless & did not disrupt anything but george seems to get things going in the wrong direction. he should make sure that the cameras are working & that everyone has what they need & then get out. he's not a participant & he shouldn't be hanging around.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Just In said:

They have a bit of a problem that I can see in that they weren't getting the best of views and thought that the ideas presented here about having visitors would increase views, which it did. But they are now starting to flood it with too much content and none of them are getting to take it easy and they are swinging from different moods in the blink of an eye. I think Jabbath is right that they need to chill for a couple of days otherwise I can see bigger problems down the road. 

As for George the player he may have a good looking apartment and decent camera angles but the way he has been acting around Serena is a shitty way to be and is disgusting playing a person's emotions just to sneak about for sexual gratification. I think he should only be involved in a business manner and keep it in a professional way in or around the apartment and the participants.

Yes agree that things should the managed at the right doses,Probrably an couple days or even more of less activity and craziness will be the best thing.Regard George westerday Serena looked like glue next to him,but also agree that he should be less present and let residents and guests doing the things,Maybe apear in the house once a month to see things etc,that should be enought.Regard all the activity of latest times,well I prefer that to an place like T&z or the Nothing's were basicaly nothing happens.To take things in perspective..imagine if N&a&S or T&Z it's closed..what place will be more missed in VH?Of course Alan  doesn't have an easy to handle personality,George it's present more times than needed,but in the end what makes this place it's the residents,guests in it and their way of be(for better or the worst).

48 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

agree. i liked the way that the nina alan serena thing was going. the friends that visited were harmless & did not disrupt anything but george seems to get things going in the wrong direction. he should make sure that the cameras are working & that everyone has what they need & then get out. he's not a participant & he shouldn't be hanging around.

Yes start to agree with that.Think if it's in the house let's say one time for month would be enought.The residents and guestbare nice and they can mantain by themselfs an good house and activity.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seems to be everything alright again. We maybe really worry too much

I could be wrong Regard this,but they all have an strong Personality(not saying good or bad)and all living or staying in the same place leads to some situations with more regularity.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I could be wrong Regard this,but they all have an strong Personality(not saying good or bad)and all living or staying in the same place leads to some situations with more regularity.

They just should take one or two days to relax and all will be fine. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1