Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well guys I know thats maybe not an opinion everybody will share but could it be we are worrying way too much about that place and its people? I mean everybody sometimes is sad or there is an argument... For now it seems things are okay again. Really curious what @groomy will tell us tmrw. I am quite sure things arent that serious like people say here... 

Yes... remember the last time when he did what he did to her (the day she left).. and the comments after... .. and just imagine.. oops it happen again... And not forgetting all the other episodes involving that person... it's too much 

4 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Everting thing that happens in this project according to you people is Alan's fault. Serena was crying long before Alan went in the bathroom. Take your blinders off Alan is not the problem.  

And now you will say who tell that serena was crying because of alan.... about serena what was said was that alan entered in the bathroom ... saw her crying and start laugh instead of helping her... but of course, he is the mature one from the house looool

Nina and Edda was the only ones that helped Serena... 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes... remember the last time when he did what he did to her (the day she left).. and the comments after... .. and just imagine.. oops it happen again... And not forgetting all the other episodes involving that person... it's too much 

I dont deny he has a problem. But we dont know why and how and whats up there. So thats why I wait what @groomy tells us about it.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I have watched both "fights" as you people call it. I Still believe they both had to do with her medical issue. I think Alan is trying to make her understand how important her health is. Yes it is too much and Nina needs to grow up and take responsibility for her health, as I said Alan might get tired of her poor me attitude and leave.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I wont worry about Serena so much she simply expected some feelings from George he wont share with her I guess. But I will wait for groomy. Until then I will judge nobody.

Of course... it's a crush... we all had it... the alan problem is much worst

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

about serena what was said was that alan entered in the bathroom ... saw her crying and start laugh instead of helping her... but of course, he is the mature one from the house looool

Nina and Edda was the only ones that helped Serena... 

You only see what you want did you ever think that maybe he laugh out of embarrassment, walking in on her by mistake. Would you have helped her being a male or would you have let the two females help her while she was naked in the bath tub.

3 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I have watched both "fights" as you people call it. I Still believe they both had to do with her medical issue. I think Alan is trying to make her understand how important her health is. Yes it is too much and Nina needs to grow up and take responsibility for her health, as I said Alan might get tired of her poor me attitude and leave.

Hope so... And Since you know him so well, please if possible send that message to him. Will be great 

Tks in advance

Em 19/09/2017 às 12:52, Sparkles disse:

Então, para você, essa coisa que vimos fazer em Nina tem uma desculpa ??? é bom saber ... especialmente porque uma maioria de nós já viu em muitos outros sinais de que as situações podem ocorrer,

eu sou um vi jogando na cama ... e depois o vi jogando na cama ... e então não vi nina Agarrando fortemente o pescoço contra o ser a vários vezes

this is a good apartment, with beautiful girls, but I can not keep up for more than 5 minutes, Alan really irritates me, and I do not know if he is right or wrong, his voice and his expressions are tiring for me:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Hope so... And Since you know him so well, please if possible send that message to him. Will be great 

Tks in advance

Talking to you is like talking to wall. Are you in love with Nina or something. If Alan leaves she won't be call you.