Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #1

I think you people hit a new low. You have no idea of what is going on in these peoples lives. We all know Nina has a medical issue, did you ever think that maybe Alan gets mad at her a yells at her for not taking care of herself. look at his eyes when he's is yelling at her it's passion not rage. She doesn't appear to be scared of him during the shouting matches. I think you guys are 100% wrong about Alan I think he is very mature for his age, Nina is the one that needs to grow up and fast before it's to late and she looses Alan.  JMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

I think you people hit a new low. You have no idea of what is going on in these peoples lives. We all know Nina has a medical issue, did you ever think that maybe Alan gets mad at her a yells at her for not taking care of herself. look at his eyes when he's is yelling at her it's passion not rage. She doesn't appear to be scared of him during the shouting matches. I think you guys are 100% wrong about Alan I think he is very mature for his age, Nina is the one that needs to grow up and fast before it's to late and she looses Alan.  JMO

We are all hoping to that happen... For Nina safety is the best thing for her

Well guys I know thats maybe not an opinion everybody will share but could it be we are worrying way too much about that place and its people? I mean everybody sometimes is sad or there is an argument... For now it seems things are okay again. Really curious what @groomy will tell us tmrw. I am quite sure things arent that serious like people say here... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Everting thing that happens in this project according to you people is Alan's fault. Serena was crying long before Alan went in the bathroom. Take your blinders off Alan is not the problem.  

I dont say he is the main problem but he has problems he has to work on. 

I think all these people there need a normal (for us boring :biggrin:) day or two and all will come okay again. Just relax a lil guys (Here in topic and in appartement :biggrin:)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

We are all hoping to that happen... For Nina safety is the best thing for her

I see you still blame Alan, you have no idea what's going on if what I believe is true and I will find out I know someone who can tell me what they are saying. I think her safety is in good hands with Alan.

• Upvote 1